Kanye to The banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he basically said fuck the katrina, fuck 9.11, fuck the economy, fuck the fake iraq war, fuck the american, brittish, italian etc soldiers who died fighting for nothing, fuck the tax cuts for richest one percent, fuck hundreds of thousands of people left without a home, or millions left without a job... fuck all that
because kanye insulted that man of principles and that's a fucking disaster aka worst moment from 2000 to 2008
wow i underestimated the greatness of that man George W. Bush
this kind of dude should be hanged by the balls, but the problem is people are really oblivious when it comes to politics...

at least the good thing is KANYE IS GETTING MUCH NEEDED MEDIA ATTENTION... MORE THAN EVA!!!
My Dark Twisted Fantasy - 750.000+ first week

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Bad Boy said:
he basically said fuck the katrina, fuck 9.11, fuck the economy, fuck the fake iraq war, fuck the american, brittish, italian etc soldiers who died fighting for nothing, fuck the tax cuts for richest one percent, fuck hundreds of thousands of people left without a home, or millions left without a job... fuck all that
because kanye insulted that man of principles and that's a fucking disaster aka worst moment from 2000 to 2008
wow i underestimated the greatness of that man George W. Bush
this kind of dude should be hanged by the balls, but the problem is people are really oblivious when it comes to politics...

at least the good thing is KANYE IS GETTING MUCH NEEDED MEDIA ATTENTION... MORE THAN EVA!!!
My Dark Twisted Fantasy - 750.000+ first week
his worst PERSONAL moment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts