Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When he came to you with the record, did you have a sense of what needed to be done?
Rick Rubin: Initially, he thought there were going to be 16 songs on the album. But that first day, before he even asked me to work on it, I said, "Maybe you should make it more concise. Maybe this is two albums. Maybe this is just the first half." That was one of the first breakthroughs. Kanye was like, "That's what I came here today to hear! It could be 10 songs!"

So there might be another Yeezus in the pipeline?
Rick Rubin: Might be.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2013/06/26/rick-rubin-on-crashing-kanye-s-album-in-15-days.html

Do you think this is going to happen ? Do you think It will still be released this year ? Do you want it to happen ?

·
Premium Member
42,090 Posts
I liked Yeezus but I don't think it was enough to satisfy me for another 2-3 years or whatever. So I'm definitely hoping for a Yeezus part 2 in November.

·
Banned
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ChiefSosa said:
I liked Yeezus but I don't think it was enough to satisfy me for another 2-3 years or whatever. So I'm definitely hoping for a Yeezus part 2 in November.
I'm afraid it's filled with the tracks that didn't made the cut ...

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
nah im guessing the stuff that didn't make it are just sonically different

(maybe leaning more towards bound 2 kinda stuff) i wouldn't be mad @ that at all

·
Registered
69,918 Posts
Raids-God said:
nah im guessing the stuff that didn't make it are just sonically different

(maybe leaning more towards bound 2 kinda stuff) i wouldn't be mad @ that at all

·
Banned
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rwk said:
this guy right here, why did you make a new thread
I saw this on the 7th album anticipation thread ... But nobody was discussing it , this is why I created this thread for us to discusse it , If I knew there was already a thread I would not create this one.

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
CROISSANT KING said:
I saw this on the 7th album anticipation thread ... But nobody was discussing it , this is why I created this thread for us to discusse it , If I knew there was already a thread I would not create this one.
:he:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts