Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just feel like all the regulars in this sxn are just here because of their love of the music  :eyeroll:

Most of the people are genuinely nice, there's no hostility unless when people fuss over unpopular opinions from thoth and nxxkx

I believe this is the most welcoming part of this forum, it's almost like a family :cryfam:

sorry if i'm getting all emotional :sadblu:

but I just visited sections like L&A which is mostly just senseless trolling (can be funny every now and then) and the Kanye section which is full of Stans and very vast

·
Banned
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
one thing I gotta say tho... the original The Weeknd thread in the music section > XO section

·
Banned
512 Posts
Sekou said:
I just feel like all the regulars in this sxn are just here because of their love of the music  :eyeroll:

Most of the people are genuinely nice, there's no hostility unless when people fuss over unpopular opinions from thoth and nxxkx

I believe this is the most welcoming part of this forum, it's almost like a family :cryfam:

sorry if i'm getting all emotional :sadblu:

but I just visited sections like L&A which is mostly just senseless trolling (can be funny every now and then) and the Kanye section which is full of Stans and very vast
Don't get comfortable here fgt.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts