Kanye to The banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
15,984 Posts
I switched up from drinking daily to smoking daily (mostly) and iv'e lost over 100 pounds,I've finally gained the confidence to start going to the gym, I've saved up more money, I've achieved a lot more and travel a lot more than when I was just drinking ... Now I'm pretty sure it all had nothing to do with weed but I smoke regularly and I function just well ......I think it all depends on the person and how they use it to their advantage

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
lowkey because i am trying to stop smoking now and finding a hard time to find other shit to occupy my time with as it relates to trying to accomplish entertainment industry goals in a city thats not ATL LA or NY.

i found that weed was/is helping me just make beats and dream about scattered creative ideas with no real structure or plan. and now im tryna get off it and start doing more real world work.

sometimes a blunt and a movie before fucking your girl is what u need tho.

i’d say that generally weed isnt the determining factor of you having your shit together or not it usually just exacerbates it.

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
Weed isn’t for me. I gave it a few tries. While I had lots of fun while high, I wasn’t really myself. If you know yourself and function fine with weed or perhaps it helps you, more power to you. But to say “weed is for losers” is wrong in my opinion

·
Read Only
19,084 Posts
Weed makes me kind of a loser. I still get shit done and work a good job, but it definitely squanders my potential. I’ve noticed in these last few weeks as I’ve smoked nearly every day, and end up doing nothing, and being less productive at work

Also I’ve abandoned the gym which meant a lot to me for a while, as I started smoking more weed. I think I’m gonna cut back after this stash. But I’ve done this before to, and it’s a cycle. I go off and on.

·
Banned
15,763 Posts
debbie said:
When people become weed-heads they become sluggish, lazy, stupid and unconcerned.
CelticsIn2022 said:
This isn’t true at all. Y’all probably don’t even know any weed heads and saying stuff like that. Just piggybacking off what you hear other people saying.
debbie said:
Sluggish, lazy, stupid and unconcerned. That's all marijuana does to you, okay? This is mom. Unless you're taking it under doctor's - umm- control. Then it's regulated. Do not smoke marijuana, do not consume alcohol, do not get in the car with someone who is inebriated
This is mom, call me, bye
CelticsIn2022 said:
This was random asf :dead:
you out of the loop :dead:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I find that most people who smoke weed regularly are underacheviers who have to significant/realistic goals in life. I am not talking about people who smoke at parties, or once in a while, etc.

Am I wrong
I can honestly say that I "hate" people who smoke it. Not only do I find them to be underachievers, I find their behaviour regularly irresponsible, and discourteous to the public at large when they use it. At least in the state I live in, when it was legalized, it was done so with the stipulation that it was only to be smoked (and only legalized inside) in the users own private residence. But that's not what happens. Instead, parking lots, parks, and the exterior of strip malls are LOADED with marijuana smoke and no one does anything about it because it's "futile" because "it's legal". Meanwhile, small children, babies, heart patients, asthmatics, people recovering from lung surgeries and everyone else that doesn't want it is FORCED it because the weedhead gives a sh*t about anyone except himself.

Personally?- I would love to see marijuana processed into an injectable or even snort-able form so that only the person doing it is exposed to it and THIS should be the only form made available for legal sale since so many apparently need so much.

Of course, I also find it offensive to impose upon me as a non-user/non-abuser to administer narcan or any other "antidote" to a drug addict. Give the opioid addicts a bucket full each and let them have at it. As they tend to be fond of telling us "they have a right" to choose drugs. Strap an oxygen tank filled with marijuana to the weedheads and let them solo inhale for as long as they are able. -But don't ask the rest of us to do it with them.

As smoke it is a human rights violation, and public endangerment, and should be treated as such. As smoke, marijuana violates human rights, public health, and innate rights regarding the human body, of people who DO NOT CONSENT to consuming it.

The drug and it's consumption recreationally have been legalized.

This does not mean that losing our God given right not to be forced into it secondhand has been.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts