Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Most smokers I know are either successful or doing okay. It's the alcoholics I know that usually have more problems.

I really only like smoking Sativa cause Indica slows me tf down and I'll feel like a loser.

Sativa workouts :hhh:

·
Registered
9,383 Posts
CelticsIn2022 said:
This isn’t true at all. Y’all probably don’t even know any weed heads and saying stuff like that. Just piggybacking off what you hear other people saying.
its definitely true for some people. When I was a kid me and my homies used to smoke weed everyday and the only two out of that group who are still smoking like that today are lazy bums who do nothing but chill and smoke lol

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
King Slatt said:
Y'all are weirdos thinking weed does all this bad shit to you, maybe a percentage of daily smokers
Right. Like mfs really think every smoker ain’t on their shit :dead:

The few people they know are only a small percentage. There’s mfs who go to school getting good grades and smoke weed a lot.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
KurcoBane said:
its definitely true for some people. When I was a kid me and my homies used to smoke weed everyday and the only two out of that group who are still smoking like that today are lazy bums who do nothing but chill and smoke lol
They’re just lazy people period.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Big Papi Nizzy said:
I used to think so but nah. I don't smoke weed but the times I did, it helped me a lot. Most of the people i know that smoke weed daily aren't doing shit but there are also people who are successful that use weed to decompress. Don't think all weed smokers can be labelled losers.

If you allow it to interrupt your growth as person then yeah you might be a loser

·
Registered
696 Posts
CelticsIn2022 said:
I can feel that but what he described in that post isn’t me or the weed smokers I surround myself with.

There’s people like that for sure but I wouldn’t blame that on weed. I bet they’re just like that when sober as well.

·
Registered
11,304 Posts
the only bad thiing you can do as weed smoker is becoming lazy and sluggish, for example I always smoke when I do something more, like editing, or creating, cooking or even playing something, imo it's not a good practice to watch movies while you smoke, that makes you lazy uncounsciously

·
Registered
11,023 Posts
i mean yeah people who say “weed doesnt effect ur motivation” are wrong as shit. but, if weed is whats holding u back from success, you have some deeper issues

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I'm not a big smoker, but I tried to smoke everyday for a week and it SUCKS, all i did was fucking sleep all day for a week. I don't think i'll be smoking again, that's just not 4 me

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think the way you act depends on the strain you smoke, some might motivate you to achieve your goals, but yea it probably also depends on how often you smoke

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
it's not hard to figure out lmao , if you're gonna blaze do it after your shift, assignment, meeting, homework, project, etc. Makes me laugh when people blaze before lecture and expect to remember anything

41 - 60 of 85 Posts