Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find that most people who smoke weed regularly  are underacheviers who have to significant/realistic goals in life. I am not talking about people who smoke at parties, or once in a while, etc.

Am I wrong

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I smoke weed and get shit done. It just depends on the person, can’t blame being lazy on weed. The most well off people I know smoke weed.

There’s some weed smokers who aren’t doing shit and there’s some who’s making moves. It just comes down to who you are as a person. If weed is holding you back then you have some issues you need to work out.

·
Banned
42,375 Posts
I used to think so but nah. I don't smoke weed but the times I did, it helped me a lot. Most of the people i know that smoke weed daily aren't doing shit but there are also people who are successful that use weed to decompress. Don't think all weed smokers can be labelled losers.

If you allow it to interrupt your growth as person then yeah you might be a loser

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
being a druggie and smoking weed everyday isn’t ideal since you start to spend so much money on it. Then sooner or later your happiness depends on it. Its a drug just like any other drug but with moderation i think its ok

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
debbie said:
When people become weed-heads they become sluggish, lazy, stupid and unconcerned.
This isn’t true at all. Y’all probably don’t even know any weed heads and saying stuff like that. Just piggybacking off what you hear other people saying.

·
Registered
72,864 Posts
CelticsIn2022 said:
This isn’t true at all. Y’all probably don’t even know any weed heads and saying stuff like that. Just piggybacking off what you hear other people saying.
Sluggish, lazy, stupid and unconcerned. That's all marijuana does to you, okay? This is mom. Unless you're taking it under doctor's - umm- control. Then it's regulated. Do not smoke marijuana, do not consume alcohol, do not get in the car with someone who is inebriated
This is mom, call me, bye

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
CelticsIn2022 said:
In the words of Jay-Z “i like weed, but too much of it is bad for you”

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
debbie said:
Sluggish, lazy, stupid and unconcerned. That's all marijuana does to you, okay? This is mom. Unless you're taking it under doctor's - umm- control. Then it's regulated. Do not smoke marijuana, do not consume alcohol, do not get in the car with someone who is inebriated
This was random asf :dead:

·
Banned
8,288 Posts
debbie said:
every momma name debbie :dead:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did you know that OJ Simpson was drugged off of weed when he killed his girl? Smh, and y'all keep supporting these rappers who smoke weed and not only glorify the oppression of women but some even beat them ??‍♀ you guys are the problem. Stop smoking weed AND IT WILL ALL STOP WEED IS A DRUG STOP LEGALIZING IT

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
guccicologne said:
In the words of Jay-Z “i like weed, but too much of it is bad for you”
I can feel that but what he described in that post isn’t me or the weed smokers I surround myself with.

There’s people like that for sure but I wouldn’t blame that on weed. I bet they’re just like that when sober as well.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts