Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean honestly I can't afford the real ones
but i like the way they look
so is it a sin if i wear the fakes  :dno:

i mean if people ask imma tell em its fake
and i dont really care what sneakerheads think i just wanna style and be economical
naamsayin  :dno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
theres plenty of other options, and the obvious one is buy what you can afford. this may sound cliche it makes you look like a "poser" theres tons of other shoes you can afford why dont you just get them. lets put it this way if you went and used you valuable time to design and create something would you wont someone to take that idea and sell it with out you making anything out of it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,861 Posts
Wearing fake clothes is perfectly fine if you cant afford exclusive namebrand (LV, Bape, Air Yeezy, etc.)

but not regular namebrand (Polo, Levis, Jordans)  :dno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,974 Posts
At the end of the day...they're just clothes.. People make them expensive just  because of the name brand. Other than that, they're nothing special about them nor have any significance just because they're "authentic". Clothes are clothes.lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,460 Posts
Gizmo Esquire said:
At the end of the day...they're just clothes.. People make them expensive just  because of the name brand. Other than that, they're nothing special about them nor have any significance just because they're "authentic". Clothes are clothes.lol
Quality.You get what you pay for (except Dr.Dre Beats/waay over priced)
NO NO NO DON'T WEAR FAKES. I mean cmon really? it's worst than sketchers. why would you do that to yourself. its terrible when people wear fake brands.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,974 Posts
ZONBI said:
Quality.You get what you pay for (except Dr.Dre Beats/waay over priced)
NO NO NO DON'T WEAR FAKES. I mean cmon really? it's worst than sketchers. why would you do that to yourself. its terrible when people wear fake brands.
See, this is the mindset that we have in this society. Shit doesn't matter regardless. As long as you have clothes on your back or its something that YOU like whether or not its fake, its fine. People are soo worried about social status n shit that its ridiculous, when you go to other countries that don't have shit, they're just fortunate to have ANYTHING to wear, because thats all that matters in the end of the day like it or not. In most cases your paying for the brand and not the quality.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
328 Posts
Gizmo Esquire said:
See, this is the mindset that we have in this society. Shit doesn't matter regardless. As long as you have clothes on your back or its something that YOU like whether or not its fake, its fine. People are soo worried about social status n shit that its ridiculous, when you go to other countries that don't have shit, they're just fortunate to have ANYTHING to wear, because thats all that matters in the end of the day like it or not. In most cases your paying for the brand and not the quality.
yeah, but we're in this country where the shit is still wack

OP loses every day
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,974 Posts
But YeezyStan, its all what you want to do. If you do want to wear fakes, then do so. If you don't want to wear fakes and buy authentics then also, do so. Its all up to you. But like I said, they're just clothes fam. It isn't serious.lol :)
 
4

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Gizmo Esquire said:
See, this is the mindset that we have in this society. Shit doesn't matter regardless. As long as you have clothes on your back or its something that YOU like whether or not its fake, its fine. People are soo worried about social status n shit that its ridiculous, when you go to other countries that don't have shit, they're just fortunate to have ANYTHING to wear, because thats all that matters in the end of the day like it or not. In most cases your paying for the brand and not the quality.
I agree 100%.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,978 Posts
Gizmo Esquire said:
See, this is the mindset that we have in this society. Shit doesn't matter regardless. As long as you have clothes on your back or its something that YOU like whether or not its fake, its fine. People are soo worried about social status n shit that its ridiculous, when you go to other countries that don't have shit, they're just fortunate to have ANYTHING to wear, because thats all that matters in the end of the day like it or not. In most cases your paying for the brand and not the quality.
he can get an affordable shoe without buying something fake. its not worth it. fakes are not only a horrible quality but you are usually taking a chance ordering them offline because if they will sell fakes as real who is to say they wont keep your money. you need to get off your high horse and realize what people are saying here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,978 Posts
Abshole said:
At the end of the day, they're just shoes. And I agree with Gizmo, you're buying the brand, not quality.
than why do even the shitty brands like coach outlast their fake counterpart?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59,974 Posts
nefariousL_1015 said:
he can get an affordable shoe without buying something fake. its not worth it. fakes are not only a horrible quality but you are usually taking a chance ordering them offline because if they will sell fakes as real who is to say they wont keep your money. you need to get off your high horse and realize what people are saying here.
Im saying that whether or not he can afford them or whether or not they're fake, it doesn't matter because they're nothing but MATERIAL that will eventually get worn out, out-dated, etc...Again...just shoes, a material item. People act like name brand shoes and clothes are gold or something, they're not. For example, Jordans for the price that they sell them for are theee worst quality shoes out there. Within a few months of wearing em, they crease, tear, etc... You can easily find other fashionable shoes for a decent price (without the name brand) that wont do as such.

Abshole said:
At the end of the day, they're just shoes. And I agree with Gizmo, you're buying the brand, not quality.
thank you

/thread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,978 Posts
Gizmo Esquire said:
They're just materials and accessories son, what does it matter?
if one thing lasts longer and costs a little more why wouldnt I spend more for it to last?
it makes no sense to spend money on something that wont last and have to spend more money than if i were to buy something that will last. its pointless and I will end up spending more money than I would have
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
I occasionally wear fake Bapes..Nobody knows. And from a distance, you cant tell. If somebody wants to jack them, go ahead, I'm not losing anything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,644 Posts
all of you are pathetic, you should search where the money goes that funds fake products, you should research what it does to the real companies and designers who work hard for their ART....it is the same as copying a kanye song and saying its your own....if you cant afford it deal with it
 
4

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
rocingforwest said:
all of you are pathetic, you should search where the money goes that funds fake products, you should research what it does to the real companies and designers who work hard for their ART....it is the same as copying a kanye song and saying its your own....if you cant afford it deal with it
D:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,644 Posts
dalynxking said:
Wearing fake clothes is perfectly fine if you cant afford exclusive namebrand (LV, Bape, Air Yeezy, etc.)

but not regular namebrand (Polo, Levis, Jordans)  :dno:
you are an idiot i really hate you
 
1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top