Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is so much empty space, the drums are slow and sparse, there is a synth that goes here and there, outside of that nothing happens and i love it.

Banned
dena said:
There is so much empty space, the drums are slow and sparse, there is a synth that goes here and there, outside of that nothing happens and i love it.
NEW KANYE FANS ITT

He has an album called 808s and Heartbreak go check it out bro

New Slaves

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rxmeo said:
NEW KANYE FANS ITT

He has an album called 808s and Heartbreak go check it out bro

New Slaves
I havent heard 808s in a while but this beat literally has like 3 things going on. I don't think there's another Kanye song as minimal as this, even on Yeezus.

Registered
dena said:
I havent heard 808s in a while but this beat literally has like 3 things going on. I don't think there's another Kanye song as minimal as this, even on Yeezus.
There are more layers to Yeezus than people give it credit for. New Slaves is literally the only 'minimal' beat on there.

Registered
benj said:
it is mastered properly ffs
it's not, when I play to song on my audio sytem, there is a lot of distortion (not sure how to describe it more specifically)
it's very noticeable and kind of annoying

it's definitely not mastered properly

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Galaxy said:
There are more layers to Yeezus than people give it credit for. New Slaves is literally the only 'minimal' beat on there.
I agree, there's a lot going on in Yeezus.

Banned
acting like 808s is not the most minimal album

lots of stuff going on on tlop

Registered
Crip said:
it's not, when I play to song on my audio sytem, there is a lot of distortion (not sure how to describe it more specifically)

G

Crip said:

Username: Crip

:jordanlaff:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts