Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think there is a chance of Mike being kicked from OF? I really hope not cause he makes OF for me.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
Nah... how can you say anything hurtful to this face



But in all seriousness, if he said he was going to do it, he's probably done it already
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,333 Posts
loob. I can see it to be honest but it may be some other people we don't really know about.

Delta Step 2.0 said:
Domo maybe?
he smokes as a muhfucka :dno:
Nah, they're way too close and Domo's been on his grind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Delta Step 2.0 said:
Domo maybe?
he smokes as a muhfucka :dno:
Frooties said:
but Domo still puts in some work and makes music
Plus Hodgy and Left smoke just as much as him. Mike just chills with Syd and Matt at their place. He doesn't go to the studio with Tyler, Domo, Hodgy, and Left ever, so I could see if being about him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Airrful said:
I doubt it, in a recent interview they seemed pretty chill.
They always seem pretty chill in interviews, but idk what interview you are talking about. Mike never really says anything really in them.

Side Note: Anyone else notice the awkward moment during the interview with MTV when the interviewer asked Mike why Forest Green when on the tape, as opposed to his solo album.

Edit: http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/751493/odd-future-is-grindin-on-new-album.jhtml#id=1681474
[Parts at around 55 seconds]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48,110 Posts
Gonzo said:
Plus Hodgy and Left smoke just as much as him. Mike just chills with Syd and Matt at their place. He doesn't go to the studio with Tyler, Domo, Hodgy, and Left ever, so I could see if being about him.
Mike records music at Syd's place and according to her he submitted the most music for OF Vol. 2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
balenciaga blood said:
Mike records music at Syd's place and according to her he submitted the most music for OF Vol. 2
She didn't say he submitted the most music...she said he submitted numerous songs and instead Tyler chose Forest Green. Which has been out for a year. Hence, the semi-awkward moment in the video when he was asked about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jesus Shuttlesworth said:
shit was awkward. tyler said that shit was hawttttttt.

stop.
I'm talking about when they were asked who gets the final decision on the songs for the project. Jasper points to Tyler, but he just signs him back no. I was thinking he probably didn't want to get asked why Mike Gs other songs were refused, so he brushed if off. Then they moved on to him just saying that he though it was hawt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
Gonzo said:
They always seem pretty chill in interviews, but idk what interview you are talking about. Mike never really says anything really in them.

Side Note: Anyone else notice the awkward moment during the interview with MTV when the interviewer asked Mike why Forest Green when on the tape, as opposed to his solo album.

Edit: http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/751493/odd-future-is-grindin-on-new-album.jhtml#id=1681474
[Parts at around 55 seconds]
I was talking about the DJ drama interview, tyler singing about mike G and that doesn't make me think there is beef.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,260 Posts
I doubt it cause Mike still preforms good on stage and is still working on Gold with Matt and Syd probably. I mean he tweeted he cant wait to get back to the studio
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,636 Posts
Gonzo said:
She didn't say he submitted the most music...she said he submitted numerous songs and instead Tyler chose Forest Green. Which has been out for a year. Hence, the semi-awkward moment in the video when he was asked about it.
I know this is right but I've never truly understood it. That and his verse on oldie prove how much he needs to be on the album more. I feel like we won't be getting GOLD for a while.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top