Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fam is this bomber worth 400$ or is there anything that can top this.I'm pretty skinny but this looks a way better fit than any of the other green bombers I've seen and I love the style as well. The only thing that gets me are the zippers on the back since I don't really know what those are for. This thing looks dead on sexy. Should I cop?

http://www.enfinleve.com/item.php?id=179

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
xxxratediam said:
I can buy 2 bomber  that look just as good for half the price from asos & have enough to fuck 2 birches from backpages.
good point tbh that calmed me down you might be a lifesaver bro lmao

·
Banned
5,511 Posts
what's up with people posting clothes from unknown shit brands that are always over priced? it's like people think they are onto the next big thing but in reality its just some fuckboy trying to fuck people over with their over priced indian made bullshit

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
STING said:
what's up with people posting clothes from unknown shit brands that are always over priced? it's like people think they are onto the next big thing but in reality its just some fuckboy trying to fuck people over with their over priced indian made bullshit
People be comparing this brand to fear of god though. I just really want a bomber like this one

and it fits the bill perfectly but a liitle edgy on the price :kanyeshrug:
I would pay 400 4 1 in the pic btw

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
STING said:
rt, enfin leve is actually a pretty nice brand though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts