Kanye to The banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you ever had an ex that you had SO much in common with, that when you broke up you almost wanted to out do them in something? I feel like me and my ex are doing that to each other all summer. Her trying to rub things in my face and me trying to outdo her on the cool awareness scale that I know we'd both like. It's like a weird competition to see whose better off almost. Funny thing is we also have the same friend circle, live 5 minutes away from each other, and go to the same college too. Do I still have feelings for her? Yeah. I showed her a LOT of music that she's into now, so she goes to a lot of shows, (especially lately) and basically all of them were from bands I introduced to her, so i think it shows how well we actually connected.

I honestly can't wait to get to school just to see how things play off. Have any of you been through a situation like this? A competitive/ pseudo fatal attraction with your ex?

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
I think it's a natural state of mind. The typical thing would be the, "I wanna' upgrade", thing. Where you end up with someone, and then you see who they end up with, and either laugh or feel like shit. :work:

Unless she did you wrong, I don't see why not getting back with her. :work:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts