Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I've known this girl for almost 3 months now and we've hit things off fast and its going good she's told she likes me already but doesn't wanna go to fast as her last relationship had her in a mess (about 8months ago). As its valentines day I wrote this letter for her but I don't know if its too much or not. Can I get opinions and advice on the letter?

Thanks in advance.

"Dec 12th at 4:32PM is when it all started on Facebook (lol) when you msged me... I didn't know you back then like I did now, you were just that beautiful girl infront of me in class every guy (including myself) saw and thought they could never possibly get. Our conversation just started off about school work and exams but got more deeper as the days went by. You caught my attention 0-100 real quick and as time went by you opened up to me about a lot of things which you haven't told many. I appreciate your trust in me to tell me those things. I know we ain't together and I know you wanna take it slow, I know you're still insecure about a lot of things but today just forget about those things and enjoy the day as my valentines ONLY if you promise to be mine"

"Will you be my Valentines?"

UPDATE:
So she read it while we were in the car and she said it was gay(not in an insulting way) and laughed and blushed. :rejoice:

After we went to eat and then went to a concert where she was feeling me the whole time :whew:

And AFTER that... oh boi got the ruddest head in history. She was slurping this D like a milkshake and sucking my balls like some jaw breakers. :hhh:

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
omocruz said:
Could just start it off with the "I didn't know you.." And just delete the first sentence
Hmm :khaled:

You right, everything else looks good? Don't want it to be overwelhming

·
Registered
73,768 Posts
How Sway said:
Hmm :khaled:

You right, everything else looks good? Don't want it to be overwelhming
That 0-100 line is cheesy, but that might make her smile so keep that. Don't capitalize the "only" seems kinda forceful lol, but overall it looks good fam. And if you don't wanna start it off how I suggested you could do something cute and compliment her like "To the most beautiful girl in the world.." Or something along those lines

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
omocruz said:
That 0-100 line is cheesy, but that might make her smile so keep that. Don't capitalize the "only" seems kinda forceful lol, but overall it looks good fam. And if you don't wanna start it off how I suggested you could do something cute and compliment her like "To the most beautiful girl in the world.." Or something along those lines
Thanks a lot man you've been very helpful!

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KELYE said:
it was pretty gay tbh she was probs cringing
Got this text in the morning "thanks a lot I'm re-reading your letter you're honestly amazing :)"

Took a fat W

1 - 20 of 26 Posts