Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gus said:
If you have the money, it's not stupid. That's a sicc ass TV
Alright...i have the money but i just am getting as much opinions as i can...i want to make sure im not doing something stupid.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
bro. if thats the tv i saw at best buy. then hell no its not stupid.

if you have the money to spend then get it!! shit was so crazy clear. i couldnt even believe what i was seeing in store!!

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
If you have the money, and money in savings (not counting that), then sure. Just incase you don't know, 3D glasses are hundreds of dollars.

·
Banned
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I  make around 1,500 a month... still live with my parents and have no bills but $100 a month in rent and a phone bill.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
if you wait a couple months the price will drop a ton.  we bought our tv for 1800, now its 900
This.
The hype with 3D TV's is really big now. If you wait a few months it'll be cheaper but if you have the money then buy it I have a great LCD and Plasma but the 3D TV's seem great. I really want to see them in store though I haven't had the chance to see it yet.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
fuck a moving out. live with ur parents get that tv, get that degree, sure you won't know what sexy is but I bet you'll be able to count the change in a girl's purse real fast.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
fuck a moving out. live with ur parents get that tv, get that degree, sure you won't know what sexy is but I bet you'll be able to count the change in a girl's purse real fast.
lmao

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
If you can afford to buy that TV, and when i say afford I mean your not completely putting yourself in the poorhouse after buying it, then its not stupid at all.  i can assure you that that TV is spectacular.  It has one of the finest pictures I have seen.

But remember, just because you have the money doesn't mean you can necessarily afford it

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
8th Wonder said:
If you can afford to buy that TV, and when i say afford I mean your not completely putting yourself in the poorhouse after buying it, then its not stupid at all.  i can assure you that that TV is spectacular.  It has one of the finest pictures I have seen.

But remember, just because you have the money doesn't mean you can necessarily afford it
That's true. It's like on "The Beat" a hip-hop radio station in GTA 4 where the DJ is like "if you claim you're poor but buy $300 limited edition hoodies then this stations for you". It kinda relates to what 8th said lol

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
That's true. It's like on "The Beat" a hip-hop radio station in GTA 4 where the DJ is like "if you claim you're poor but buy $300 limited edition hoodies then this stations for you". It kinda relates to what 8th said lol
LOOOB, I know what your talking about.  hahaha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts