Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
17,268 Posts
if you wait a couple months the price will drop a ton.  we bought our tv for 1800, now its 900
This.
The hype with 3D TV's is really big now. If you wait a few months it'll be cheaper but if you have the money then buy it I have a great LCD and Plasma but the 3D TV's seem great. I really want to see them in store though I haven't had the chance to see it yet.

· Registered
19,501 Posts
If you can afford to buy that TV, and when i say afford I mean your not completely putting yourself in the poorhouse after buying it, then its not stupid at all.  i can assure you that that TV is spectacular.  It has one of the finest pictures I have seen.

But remember, just because you have the money doesn't mean you can necessarily afford it

· Registered
17,268 Posts
8th Wonder said:
If you can afford to buy that TV, and when i say afford I mean your not completely putting yourself in the poorhouse after buying it, then its not stupid at all.  i can assure you that that TV is spectacular.  It has one of the finest pictures I have seen.

But remember, just because you have the money doesn't mean you can necessarily afford it
That's true. It's like on "The Beat" a hip-hop radio station in GTA 4 where the DJ is like "if you claim you're poor but buy $300 limited edition hoodies then this stations for you". It kinda relates to what 8th said lol

· Registered
19,501 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
That's true. It's like on "The Beat" a hip-hop radio station in GTA 4 where the DJ is like "if you claim you're poor but buy $300 limited edition hoodies then this stations for you". It kinda relates to what 8th said lol
LOOOB, I know what your talking about.  hahaha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.