Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus... there's nothing but dud after dud. Seems like even the indie scene this year has been kinda dull too.

Premium Member
as far as summers go probably

lot of good stuff coming up towards the end of the year tho so it's all good imo

Registered
SecretGarden said:
Everything really exciting came out in the first 5 months of the year so it's been downhill since.

We haven't beat 2014 summer yet.
2012 > 2014

Avengers, Prometheus, The Dark Knight Rises, Ted, Amazing Spiderman, Men in Black 3, Expendables 2

Winter Soldier, Days of Future Past, 22 jump street, transformers 4, Planet of the Apes, GOTG

EDIT : You right 2014 goat so far.

Registered
TheRealClemente said:
2012 > 2014

Avengers, Prometheus, The Dark Knight Rises, Ted, Amazing Spiderman, Men in Black 3, Expendables 2

Winter Soldier, Days of Future Past, 22 jump street, transformers 4, Planet of the Apes, GOTG

?

Registered
TheRealClemente said:
2012 > 2014

Glad you could see the other side :whew:

Banned
but i think the foreign film market this year will be great

and so will some of the oscar nominated flicks since we getting new Scorsese and Gray

Registered
Yeah, its really shit. People keep asking me to go to the movies because they have unlimited pas and I am like they are all shit films breh

call me up when Bourne is released

Banned
Wally said:
This year in general movie wise has been lame
The Witch
Zootopia
BvS Ultimate Edition
Finding Dory
The Nice Guys
Everybody Wants Some
10 Cloverfield Lane
Hail Caesar