Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i was in 11th and 12th grade i used to listen to these metalcore bands
ever since i got to college i got bored of them because i discovered a lot of new music and i started considering them hottopic bands for higschool freshman
now it's 4 years later and i'm trying to get into metal cause i feel like if i looked hard enough i could find metal bands that i really like
so on my search for new metal music i decided to revisit these bands from my highschool past just for fun and because i forgot how most of their songs sounded
so i'm starting to listen and i end up falling in love all over again with these songs
i'm not sure if it was the nostalgia factor but now i'm feeling stressed out cause I've brushed off these bands as just a lame phase i was going through and they're so different from the stuff that I regularly vibe to
help me out KTT
I feel like i'm going through a musical identity crisis  :floyd:

·
Registered
78,760 Posts
Schlamer P. Louie said:
when i was in 11th and 12th grade i used to listen to these metalcore bands
ever since i got to college i got bored of them because i discovered a lot of new music and i started considering them hottopic bands for higschool freshman
now it's 4 years later and i'm trying to get into metal cause i feel like if i looked hard enough i could find metal bands that i really like
so on my search for new metal music i decided to revisit these bands from my highschool past just for fun and because i forgot how most of their songs sounded
so i'm starting to listen and i end up falling in love all over again with these songs
i'm not sure if it was the nostalgia factor but now i'm feeling stressed out cause I've brushed off these bands as just a lame phase i was going through and they're so different from the stuff that I regularly vibe to
help me out KTT
I feel like i'm going through a musical identity crisis  :floyd:
When I was in the third grade I thought that I was gay

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Bruh when I first got into music, I listened to a lot of metalcore shit. Dance Gavin Dance, Bring Me the Horizon, A Skylit Drive, Alesana, etc. I grew out of that music a long time, but I look back on those bands fondly.

·
Registered
67,057 Posts
yeah i'd never listen to shit like that

1 - 20 of 153 Posts