Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning: Long, not happy with Kanye, you probably won't agree, you probably will get upset, so save your time if you aren't going to express your agreement, or express your disagreement and say why in a conversational manner.

Not sure how Twitter works, but can you just tweet him? I assume you can. I want some to tweet Kanye and just be like...Look man, you're a dick. LA times thing is not a big deal. What happened to Rosewood and being a gentlemen? If nice really is your whole shit now, then why don't you act like it?

I watch Kanye in interviews and stuff and I am beginning to think he is just...like, seriously, mentally retarded. Like something is wrong with him. He goes through hell in the last 9 months, contemplates suicide, and comes back...and is basically the same person except maybe comes off a little nicer and maybe won't be a dick at award shows anymore. Doesn't Kanye get it? You can be true to your visions, you can have all the integrity in the world, but you don't have to come off as such an egotistical dickass everytime you give a Q&A. There is a point where it gets weary. I always said this side of Kanye's personality was fascinating, this total ignorance for what people MEAN when they say "he is an asshole". Instead of calling yourself a cultural philanthropist, why don't you just fucking say "I try really hard to spread culture and the arts, and that is what I want to do with my next album." Hell, he probably has said something like that...but a question later and his response oozes of ego.

Kanye...if you really care about what people think, if you really were broken down by all the racist death threats you received, if you really were sorry to Taylor Swift, if being a gentlemen really is your thing, if being nice is your whole shit, if you really do want to make your mom proud...why can't you just see...some of the shit you say is just so arrogant that even I, a huge fan, get annoyed that you act that way. I don't think you are a bad guy, but I think you are delusional sometimes.

I want Kanye to be fascinating as he always has been, the musical genius as he always has been...and even a man who feels responsible for spreading culture. But I don't want him tearing apart the LA times over almost nothing. Be egotistical if you must...but don't be a jerk Kanye, don't be that guy, don't give the haters a reason to continue hating.

Thanks for reading, sometimes it is just discouraging.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
he deleted the tweets, obv he realized he over reacted. u don't know what he's going through what kind've stress he has or how much he has on his plate. don't judge someone, slamming Kanye for being himself and acting liek he has to be a certain way to live up to your standards of what you want him to be is egotistical on ur part. he's human just like you and makes mistakes, if theres never been a time where u were upset or frustrated about something and acted poorly and made a rash decision then regretted it after then go ahead and cast a stone at him, but i doubt that very highly.

·
0 Posts
Jasper305 said:
he deleted the tweets, obv he realized he over reacted. u don't know what he's going through what kind've stress he has or how much he has on his plate. don't judge someone, slamming Kanye for being himself and acting liek he has to be a certain way to live up to your standards of what you want him to be is egotistical on ur part. he's human just like you and makes mistakes, if theres never been a time where u were upset or frustrated about something and acted poorly and made a rash decision then regretted it after then go ahead and cast a stone at him, but i doubt that very highly.
This

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jasper305 said:
Okay, that excuse works for this time. What about the other 200 times? What about storming the stage at award shows after he doesn't win? What if he does it again? Oh he was stressed? My bad.

Now of course this is something I've learn to accept, but what about the next time he says something fucking unnecessary? Oh he was stressed! I am sorry I even judged you Kanye, you are stressed!

Don't get personal with me, of course I've gotten fucking angry and been irrational, but the difference is I apologize to the person in question. If he ends up apologizing to this writer, great, but there is plenty of stuff he could apologize for.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys, myself included, are sick of hearing this shit.

But let's face it, Kanye is an asshole.

And it gets old. Sorry you read my post, I thought I gave a pretty clear warning that it wasn't very insightful or true. I will go back and edit it; YOU WILL DISAGREE WITH THIS.

You guys can trick yourselves into thinking everything he does artistically if amazing if you want, but if you trick yourself into thinking he doesn't have serious personality problems...well that's a level of stan higher than anything I've ever witnessed.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Jasper305 said:
u know me

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Kanye will always be who he is. His behavior, his personality, and mentality are ingrained in him. These are things he can change in the short run, but like most people, he reverts back to himself in the long run.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
The writer left out the "beautiful" in the album title.  Kanye flipped out about how the paper didn't have any credibility... It was kind of embarassing, but he deleted them.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mmonty86 said:
Kanye will always be who he is. His behavior, his personality, and mentality are ingrained in him. These are things he can change in the short run, but like most people, he reverts back to himself in the long run.
Almost hard to believe a woman supposedly as wonderful as Donda was could have given away to that Kanye West.

·
0 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Okay, that excuse works for this time. What about the other 200 times? What about storming the stage at award shows after he doesn't win? What if he does it again? Oh he was stressed? My bad.

Now of course this is something I've learn to accept, but what about the next time he says something fucking unnecessary? Oh he was stressed! I am sorry I even judged you Kanye, you are stressed!

Don't get personal with me, of course I've gotten fucking angry and been irrational, but the difference is I apologize to the person in question. If he ends up apologizing to this writer, great, but there is plenty of stuff he could apologize for.
He only stormed the stage after losing once and he was drunk as hell...When you start drinking you'll understand why Kanye acts wild at award shows but until' you've experienced being drunk then you can't talk shit....

You also need to realize that Kanye mostly praises his music...it's not ooooh I'm soooo good looking or damn, I'm so fly...It's all about the music with him...Why can't a man love his own work???

Also Kanye speaks his mind....I don't see why anybody would hate him for that....

Also notice how everyone who knows Kanye loves him and everyone who gets to know him love him...La Roux called Kanye a douchebag but then they actually met and now she's praising him as a person....Pete Rock also thought he was an asshole before meeting him...Kanye is just misunderstood...He's the most passionate man in music right now and people confuse that passion with him being an egotistical jackass.... :we:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts