Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously no hate but his shit don't feel the same anymore, and every time he drops a song or feature it comes and goes like a Mf

I think he needs to switch producers or take a break

Idk bout y'all but I'm starting to see Desiigner everywhere on Twitter too, much like Future late 2014/ early 2015 when people started hyping him/bandwagoning

I hope he doesn't end up like Wayne :ohno:

Can respark his run 2015 this year ? 

·
Banned
21,674 Posts
tho i hope he takes a break to make his 5th album with new producers. i dont really need him to constantly drop new mixtapes done by metro,esco,808 mafia

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Velvet Goldmine said:
really depends on his next project+success of khaled's new album since he's featured on numerous tracks
After the shit he dropped with Hov yesterday :jordanlaff:

He needs to collab with new producers, or take time to actually make music

Yeezis said:
I wanna see fewtch on some yeezus type production or some shit, take a break from the trap
Real shit, In Abumdance and the Purple Rain was a breath of fresh air tbh

·
Banned
991 Posts
He put out way too much music within a short period of time.

He has no shot of regaining his monster - wattba level of popularity.

·
Banned
1,191 Posts
Honestly people over estimate his artistic integrity
He used to make these trap songs then he tried to go mainstream with one project and everyone hated it, he got dumped and then went back to his old style and then everyone loved it

I really don't see future as this dude that's gonna try and innovate and out do himself and I don't think he's gonna be particularly inspired any time soon since he's on top of the world unless his kid dies or some shit god forbid
I can see him just doing the safe thing and giving the people what they want and he can churn out: 4 trap tapes a year

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Yeezis said:
I wanna see fewtch on some yeezus type production or some shit, take a break from the trap
I cant imagine how he would sound on that  :oh:
What would future on Blackskinhead sound like :oh:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts