Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
35,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not the type to buy fakes but the price gap between the authentic gear and the clones is crazy and from what I've seen the quality difference is virtually nonexistent.

I think I just answered my own question but I still want to know what you guys think.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Vanguard said:
Fam I don't like Jordans or Jordan as a person outside of the sports and the smilies :kanyeshrug:
Cant argue w this
Idk about buying fake merch i get the price range gap tho

·
Registered
29,237 Posts
i'd say don't bother with resale but if you have the chance to get the real thing at normal price get it...

but i mean if they're 1:1, printed on the same exact gildan tee, same colors... what's the point?

i'm conflicted lowkey

not a fan of fakes and flexing like you have the real thing but like... the merch is so basic

yeezus tour didn't have this problem

·
Registered
35,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sekhmet said:
i'd say don't bother with resale but if you have the chance to get the real thing at normal price get it...

but i mean if they're 1:1, printed on the same exact gildan tee, same colors... what's the point?

i'm conflicted lowkey

not a fan of fakes and flexing like you have the real thing but like... the merch is so basic

This is my exact problem :ohnorth:

If the designs were more intricate or if the quality was better I wouldn't even think about a fake

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
kanye/Pusha-T is endorsing a rapper who thrives of copying other rappers. so i mean, what kind of standard is he setting?

And what about women whose fashion is far ahead guys fashion? many women will buy knockoff with no shame. go to any urban retailer

Personally i dont give a fuck i'll buy fakes, i'll destroy my jean my shirts, throw bleach on em, look like a bum, and i wont give a single fuck

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Imagine being this senitive on what other people think about how you dress, how many times does this type of thread get shitted on to the fashion sxn

·
Banned
8,390 Posts
Sekhmet said:

i'm conflicted lowkey

exactly tbh

·
Registered
35,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Atheyn said:
kanye/Pusha-T is endorsing a rapper who thrives of copying other rappers. so i mean, what kind of standard is he setting?

And what about women whose fashion is far ahead guys fashion? many women will buy knockoff with no shame. go to any urban retailer

Personally i dont give a fuck i'll buy fakes, i'll destroy my jean my shirts, throw bleach on em, look like a bum, and i wont give a single fuck
ok this real :oh:
[sub] [sub] no puns intended

and it's not that I care that much (at least for something like this), hence me considering fakes but I want to know if anyone has a valid reason to get the originals

·
Registered
12,502 Posts
Vanguard said:
ok this real :oh:
[sub] [sub] no puns intended

and it's not that I care that much (at least for something like this), hence me considering fakes but I want to know if anyone has a valid reason to get the originals
To support Kanye West.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Buying real tlop merch is such a waste of money :jordanlaff:

There are plenty of 'fake' tlop retailers that use the EXACT same gildan tee's and sweats as Kanye does for about 1/4th of the price.

Kanye living good already hell no im letting him rob me of my money

1 - 20 of 59 Posts