Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drake has one ability alot of hip-hop artists in modern day lack and that is his lyrical ability.

Before drake haters say anything get back to me when a rapper tells a story about his struggles and issues as good as Drake on his best songs like these.

No rapper has match the technical skill and lyricism as on Successful, The Calm, Dreams Money Could Buy, The Real Her, Look What You've Done, The Ride, Tuscan Leather, Furthest Thing, Too Much, Paris Morton Music 2, Days in the East, You & The 6 and 30 for 30.

Also Started from the Bottom is the greatest come up stories ever Drake really pulled that off as a hit I'm surprised the public embraced a lyrical song like it in modern day.

And possibly his two best imo with a good balance of everything possible are The Resistance and Club Paradise.

The Calm

Look What You've Done

Started from the Bottom

Too Much

Just try and name a rapper that has a better song than Club Paradise, it's impossible.

·
Premium Member
35,142 Posts
Earth Angel said:
Yeah I worded op funny of course there's rappers trying to make art but it's just not as good as Drake.

The spiral what?
The compound spiral technique, for example:

"Yeah my name is party and the trigger finger function"

·
Premium Member
35,142 Posts
I'm not entirely sure if I used a correct example there, Fly and Malcolm know more about it, but Malcolm got banned (RIP)

·
Registered
25,217 Posts
Life of a Drake stan:

- Wake up
- Dick ride Drake in every single thread
- Get upset at any small criticism and proceed to call everyone haters
- Go to sleep listening to Views

Repeat the next day

1 - 20 of 81 Posts