Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like, I understand when kids like 13 or 14 year olds say they are in love, and people roll their eyes. That makes some sense.

But is it possible for an 18/19/20 year old to be in love? Cause a lot of older people think it's too young and nobody that age is really in love. But there's also stories of couples who got together young and have been together for years, even getting married and still being married today.

What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
20,031 Posts
HONESTLY i think you're more likely to be in love when you're younger because you arent bitter about another relationship

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
pretty bitch said:
No? It's all about feelings. what does age have to do with it
Exactly.

I think it's ignorant to put a limit on love.

"Okay, you're 19. That means you can be in love. :oblivious:"

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
I feel like real love is more likely to be experienced when you're 19+ years old because then you're more able to decipher who/what you love and who you're actually in love with. I loved everyone growing up :D haha

·
Registered
30,290 Posts
Deeznuts said:
HONESTLY i think you're more likely to be in love when you're younger because you arent bitter about another relationship
I agree with this however if you find somebody that allows you to look past and even forget your bitter relationships then I think you may be in love.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
I know a 17 year old who's been with a girl for 4 years.

Just because he's young does that mean he's not in love? :cmon:

It's all about emotion, not age. People need to understand that.

·
Banned
23,866 Posts
Katherine said:
The only time i felt like i was truly in love i was 14/15 so idk
same but i was more obessed than in love with my gf at the time. but, as of now im just relaxin and out having a good time.  :kanyeshrug:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts