Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol too lazy to search . I wanna know what you think some of the songs mean . What does he mean when he says , "everything that needs me , I don't want , everything I need hates me " . Has me thinking lol

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Jaysil18 said:
Lol too lazy to search . I wanna know what you think some of the songs mean . What does he mean when he says , "everything that needs me , I don't want , everything I need hates me " . Has me thinking lol
i know that this is stupid and its not what i think but hip hop needs him he doesnt want it so in turn it hates him?

maybe like his family needs him but he doesnt want to deal with the problems so they hate him?

haha idk but something like that im guessing

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Ok i think i got it now lsitening to the song. He says "I'm addicted to highs do you want to know why" "As the months change, so do my love point of views"  "I Don't want what i need, what i need hates me"

I think he means his love interest gf or w.e. or maybe the daughters mother or something like that but he needs a steady relationship he needs someone to love him. But I dont think he wants to, i think he wants to be a player or w.e. so inturn the gf or love interest hates him for that.

Thats what i get or a more accurate thing then what i wrote before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts