Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,335 Posts
Frank said:
I always dream about death. I'm usually murdering someone or being killed slowly.
Are you suicidal, heartbroken, anything negative or depressive?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,081 Posts
Girls.

They'd be either half naked, or on some extremely depressing shit..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,043 Posts
FashionExpert said:
Are you suicidal, heartbroken, anything negative or depressive?
has nothing to do with it. its just random could be anything i mean everyone dreams weird shit. nothing to worry about unless its every night! is it?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
M A R I U S said:
has nothing to do with it. its just random could be anything i mean everyone dreams weird shit. nothing to worry about unless its every night! is it?
Agree. Because this dude on here said he had a dream of Bill Cosby chasing him with popsicles... wtf does that have to do with anything in his life?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,335 Posts
Frank said:
All of the above, but more depressed than anything. What do dreams have to do with your real life though?
Not surprising. Dreams and reality are indirectly linked. If you are stressing about losing your girlfriend, chances are that these constant thoughts about your girlfriend have dived into your subconscious to the point that they occur even when you aren't in a conscious state. Most of the time, our dreams are just extensions as to things that we couldn't accomplish during the day; so when someone has a dream about having sex with their best-friend, chances are that that's what they wanted to do all day long. The same goes with the current emotional state you're in. You're suicidal, and so, the subconscious reacts to these negative thoughts and processes them in a way that you end up dreaming about it as well.

Hope you get start feeling better soon; I would consider visiting a psychologist, even though you think that shit's stupid, it's always worth a try and at least you'll be able to open up to another person as to what you're feeling lately.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FashionExpert said:
Not surprising. Dreams and reality are indirectly linked. If you are stressing about losing your girlfriend, chances are that these constant thoughts about your girlfriend have dived into your subconscious to the point that they occur even when you aren't in a conscious state. Most of the time, our dreams are just extensions as to things that we couldn't accomplish during the day; so when someone has a dream about having sex with their best-friend, chances are that that's what they wanted to do all day long. The same goes with the current emotional state you're in. You're suicidal, and so, the subconscious reacts to these negative thoughts and processes them in a way that you end up dreaming about it as well.

Hope you get start feeling better soon; I would consider visiting a psychologist, even though you think that shit's stupid, it's always worth a try and at least you'll be able to open up to another person as to what you're feeling lately.
Are you saying that I want to murder random people? Because I don't lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,335 Posts
Frank said:
Agree. Because this dude on here said he had a dream of Bill Cosby chasing him with popsicles... wtf does that have to do with anything in his life?
Maybe he was watching the Bill Cosby show that day, or ate a popsicle. Most of the time they don't make much sense, but they do have some sort of correlation to you're daily life. If one day you did something embarrassing, and that emotion penetrated your subconscious, then chances are they you will dream about an embarrassing event, albeit being completely ridiculous: like eating out of a trash can in front of you friends, or showing up to class naked.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,335 Posts
Frank said:
Are you saying that I want to murder random people? Because I don't lol.
Not necessarily, but that suicidal feeling that you are being overcome with correlated to your dream didn't it? Except it didn't transpire in an orthodox way. Instead of you killing yourself, you killed an animal or another human being.

The mind is one fucked up thing man hahaa.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,335 Posts
M A R I U S said:
has nothing to do with it. its just random could be anything i mean everyone dreams weird shit. nothing to worry about unless its every night! is it?
Dreams have abstract plots; they don't necessarily convey a logical theme, but the overall message within the dream correlates to your life in some way, shape, or form. You went to sleep hungry, then you had a dream about a cheeseburger eating your leg off. Does that seem logical? Not at all. But it correlates to how you were feeling at the time of your sleep.
 
1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Top