Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
81,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so is there? i think this section need a ff7 appreciation thread, i mean its the best game ever made.

like a thread about the whole saga, its a lot of work so i wont do it lol

so if some1 wants to do it or finds a existing thread, thx. if not this is me saying i love this game above my own live

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Though people call it it overrated just as much as others stan it, it's still my favorite final fantasy.

The depth of the materia system was surprisingly deep and the story featured characters with different motives and personalities in a political story with twists and turns. Though the whole idea behind just "following the black caped man" seemed like it could have been tweaked with a little.

X comes a close second.

I'm playing through IX now, and it's fun but still not final fantasy vii fun.

Still planning on playing VI (I own it on snes, but haven't played it yet), and I've heard that beats everything PS and up.

·
Premium Member
81,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pederloo said:
I'm playing through IX now, and it's fun but still not final fantasy vii fun.

Still planning on playing VI (I own it on snes, but haven't played it yet), and I've heard that beats everything PS and up.
ff7 is gotta be the best game for me, and i loved 9, go through the whole game and try to be the side boss, cant recall his name now...

i know i played 100% on almost every ff (ff6,7,8,9,10,12,13 lol) and i really disliked 10 (never touched x-2) and 13, i just dont know why but i dont like them :kanyeshrug:

u gotta play ff6, its rly good

·
Premium Member
81,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mordeaci said:
FFVIII >>>>>>>>>>>>> both
i mean i love this game too, i played it so much i almost got to have all cards in the freakin game lol

ps: i got every single card in ff9 tho

1 - 20 of 35 Posts