Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like seriously went threw a breakup 2 months ago and it's crazy how much fall for your type related to my ex girl!!

"Who am I to judge you on the past, I know theirs a reason for it all"
-she always brought up her past and how much it sucked and how her ex treated her

"Try to convince myself I found one making a misteak I've never learned from"
-I was blind because I was so deeply in love to see she was using me to make her ex jelly

"Oh you like to Dance, like ballet and shit"
She liked to dance!!!!

"Telling me how you moving away and startin over
Girl quit playing you just drunk you just sayin' shit"
-she always told me how she could not wait to move closer to me and leave her past and hometown behind her. She mentioned this stuff while she was drinking a lot and texting me but would also say it in person

"Let you meet my friends so they can lecture me again
About how reckless I have been"
-everyone could tell she was playing me but me.

"But live girl, have some fun girl, we'll be fine"
She always ditched on dates to hang with friends or stupid reason. Also going to clubs in my city and inviting me then blowing me off when it was time to go which lead to the break up because she blew me off for two days after she went to my city then send me a break up text.

Damn honestly should make a directory for every drake song and type of break up you're going threw lol馃槀.

Oh you got the "I've been somewhat of a jerk to my ex and she found a better man" looks like you got marvins room to cope with it.

Registered
Daddy Bojangle said:
Like seriously went threw a breakup 2 months ago and it's crazy how much fall for your type related to my ex girl!!

"Who am I to judge you on the past, I know theirs a reason for it all"
-she always brought up her past and how much it sucked and how her ex treated her

"Try to convince myself I found one making a misteak I've never learned from"
-I was blind because I was so deeply in love to see she was using me to make her ex jelly

"Oh you like to Dance, like ballet and shit"
She liked to dance!!!!

"Telling me how you moving away and startin over
Girl quit playing you just drunk you just sayin' shit"
-she always told me how she could not wait to move closer to me and leave her past and hometown behind her. She mentioned this stuff while she was drinking a lot and texting me but would also say it in person

"Let you meet my friends so they can lecture me again
About how reckless I have been"
-everyone could tell she was playing me but me.

"But live girl, have some fun girl, we'll be fine"
She always ditched on dates to hang with friends or stupid reason. Also going to clubs in my city and inviting me then blowing me off when it was time to go which lead to the break up because she blew me off for two days after she went to my city then send me a break up text.

Damn honestly should make a directory for every drake song and type of break up you're going threw lol馃槀.

Oh you got the "I've been somewhat of a jerk to my ex and she found a better man" looks like you got marvins room to cope with it.

Registered
She loved to dance! She has a past with other men!

Drake writes very relatable music not sure why ur so surprised u connected with th song but I'm glad u feel a connection

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
drdre said:
She loved to dance! She has a past with other men!

Drake writes very relatable music not sure why ur so surprised u connected with th song but I'm glad u feel a connection
but it's crazy how he got it down lol low key feel like I messed with the same girl drake did now馃槀.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts