Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

that chorus is A1

"std, I run the ward"

"I buy you lotsa things like a truck"

"i just wanna fuck n make your bell ring ding dong forn forn foreign japanese french hong kong"

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,989 Posts
Scrimmy if you like the song you like the song

You don't gotta call it a guilty pleasure or something it just makes it look like you're afraid to say you like something that other people don't :denzel:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thugmatic said:
Scrimmy if you like the song you like the song

You don't gotta call it a guilty pleasure or something it just makes it look like you're afraid to say you like something that other people don't :denzel:
oh no I love this song but it fucking sucks just like I shovel cheeseburgers into my stupid fat mouth even though they're garbage
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
h2o said:
Shits trash sonically but funny to listen to every couple months

Chicago bop is so fucking weird it's like bubblegum pop and chip tune meets drill
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,989 Posts
Scrimmy said:
oh no I love this song but it fucking sucks just like I shovel cheeseburgers into my stupid fat mouth even though they're garbage
:maybe: I see your point I still disagree

All good tho :denzel:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thugmatic said:
:maybe: I see your point I still disagree

All good tho :denzel:
I get you mane, I agree with your point though I think "guilty pleasures" are a sneaky idea
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
20,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Black Pewter said:
This is by far the worst song I've ever heard, no exaggeration at all
Now Iont mean to bornja

But kenya plead callba  morgue

I'm like oh myigaaaaa
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top