Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even the preorder page says that you'll get a album-only bonus track, which is See me Now. I thought he said mama's boyfriend would be on there too? Fuuuuuuuuuu :(

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
the feauturings not inserted all, like all the lights for example .. that's the only thing that gives me hope that someone will edit that tracklist goal and put at least 3 songs over KANYE ALONE ....

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I believe he will tweet us the final tracklist sometime this week. Hopefully! I really do hope that both of those tracks and, maybe, Thats my Bitch will be on there. I remember early into the year when he previewed 4 new songs thats my bithc was one of them and supposeably it was banger

·
Registered
772 Posts
cmos said:
have you even heard chain heavy or the rest of the tracks to already consider it your fav track?
wait my fav track is Lost in the World <<film version>> but from the lil bit i have heard from Chain Heavy, the epic kanye story line lyrics are there and it has potential ....<<Cant wait>>

G

·
STATED said:
the feauturings not inserted all, like all the lights for example .. that's the only thing that gives me hope that someone will edit that tracklist goal and put at least 3 songs over KANYE ALONE ....
Kanye is not going to give credit to all those artists especially when alot of them are just doing backup vocals....

·
Premium Member
12,591 Posts
STATED said:
All the features are gonna be in the artist tag instead of being next to the title.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts