Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyler jokin bout his 401k and they record they're songs in tacos house. Idk I dnt usually ask these questions but I'm curious

·
Registered
169 Posts
meh, probably not that rich tbh

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
dunks. said:
Tyler jokin bout his 401k and they record they're songs in tacos house. Idk I dnt usually ask these questions but I'm curious
They used to use taco and syds house for all there main recording. Thats where goblin was recorded.

·
Registered
8,480 Posts
Taco and Syd's family were well off before all the success. Everyone else in the crew was broke (except for Frank, I guess) and that's part of the reason why they spent so much time over there. I remember hearing that Hodgy just lived in their studio for a while because he didn't have a place to live.

·
0 Posts
Memphis said:
pretty sure Ladera is just the upper class black suburb of LA, so his parents are probably doing alright
its pretty far way from LA b its south OC which is where my dad lives and its all upper middle class and its 2% black lmao

·
Registered
8,480 Posts
Ladera isn't south OC. It's in LA, near Culver city.

Also, it's really weird and stalkery that I know this but Taco's fam doesn't live in Ladera, they live in Mid-City. My buddy used to live really close to them.

·
Registered
67,057 Posts
He was fucking with Lindsay Lohan's sister before OF. I'm pretty sure the *****'s well off.

·
Registered
11,549 Posts
ManicJay said:
its pretty far way from LA b its south OC which is where my dad lives and its all upper middle class and its 2% black lmao
Ladera Heights, not Ladera, CA. and it's 75 percent black lmao

·
Registered
11,549 Posts
dopestain said:

Also, it's really weird and stalkery that I know this but Taco's fam doesn't live in Ladera, they live in Mid-City. My buddy used to live really close to them.
word

·
0 Posts
dopestain said:

I live in orange :notsureif:

·
0 Posts
Memphis said:
Ladera Heights, not Ladera, CA. and it's 75 percent black lmao
I tho he lived in Ladera, CA because that is wat you said I had no idea where he lived before that.

·
Banned
571 Posts
AJYP said:
tyler has said he supports his friends financially..so im sure hes good.
considering Tyler, Hodgy, Earl, Frank, Mike G (sometimes) are the only good ones rest are dead weight more or less

1 - 20 of 25 Posts