Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im 19. Outkast was before I got into this shit. I really love SpeakerBoxx/The Love Below and Aquemini. I got BOB and Ms. Jackson of stankonia, is the rest of the album worth downloading. Just wondering before I throw down the bandwidth.

·
Banned
25,058 Posts
rvash said:
Im 19. Outkast was before I got into this shit. I really love SpeakerBoxx/The Love Below and Aquemini. I got BOB and Ms. Jackson of stankonia, is the rest of the album worth downloading. Just wondering before I throw down the bandwidth.
Their best album

·
Registered
69,906 Posts
rvash said:
Absolutely. 12 years later, the production still sounds fresh and inventive.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
rvash said:
Was in the same exact position few months back, same age as well. Did not disappoint, definitely stands out amongst the crap today.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts