Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
122,085 Posts
KingReturns said:
So are there going to be 2 Dot and Cudi albums? Cause Dose of Dopeness doesn't sound like rock...
maybe they're gonna give dose of dopeness a rock vibe to it?  idk hopefully they dont fuck that song up

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
Why would a Kanye track be on a Cudi album? or am I missing something?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
KingReturns said:
Damn. Such a good song ruined by rock. Why is he switching over to rock anyways? Nobody listens to that nowadays, it's all pop and hip-hop/rap.
Not really, the full version of Trapped In My Mind is 1000x better than the live version he's performed because of the rock influence it has.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
KingReturns said:
That's true...
But that doesn't mean ever hip-hop/rap song with rock influence is going to sound good.
I'm just saying you can't say for sure it's gonna be ruined, especially since both are produced by Dot Da Genius and him and Cudi seem to understand each other really really well when it comes to creating a great sounding song.

·
Registered
570 Posts
KingReturns said:
So are there going to be 2 Dot and Cudi albums? Cause Dose of Dopeness doesn't sound like rock...
i think they might just finish that one song and release it on his blog like he did with all that talk. then make a whole separate rock albm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts