Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
85,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just saw the preview of it on ellen and they censored shit. i know it's ellen and they have to censor that but when the movie premiers on mtv would they censor any swearing? cause that would suck watching it and not hearing the original words to it. :dno:

·
Premium Member
6,569 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
i just saw the preview of it on ellen and they censored shit. i know it's ellen and they have to censor that but when the movie premiers on mtv would they censor any swearing? cause that would suck watching it and not hearing the original words to it. :dno:
I'm sure it will be. MTV & the others are way to popular at that time to not be censored.

G

·
I'm expecting naked women so yes....I heard there's no dialogue in the film so I doubt there's any curse words outside from the music....

·
Registered
28,470 Posts
It will be uncensored this has already been confirmed it was censored on Ellen because it was a clip for her show on a completely diff network but the actual film will be uncensored when it premeires this Saturday

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.