Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Eygptian so I know a lil soccer/football despite living in America but how does this dude Ronaldo get so much praise? I don't really watch him play with Real Madrid but dude seems like garbage when he plays for Portugal, Messi on the other hands seems phenominal, I heard dude is a lot like Lebron that he's just physically better then everyone else, is it true?

·
Registered
42,033 Posts
He kinda fell off tbh, he pretty much limited himself to scoring goals only. Still one of the best players oat though.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
Wondo>>>

·
Registered
24,284 Posts
a GOAT & footballing God

Disrespectful to think otherwise. No one will be as good and profilic as him or Messi ever

Bit older now but his record even this season was phenomenal

Top 5 oat imo and top 2 of modern football

Messi and Ronaldo both the gods and there's nothing wrong with thinking one is better than the other

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Juve said:
What's the purpose of this information?
to make it clear that I know a little bit about soccer but I don't know enough that I can tell Ronaldo is a good player, Eygptians love soccer so I was raised around but I don't really watch the clubs only the countries

·
Registered
69,918 Posts
RED_Nation said:
a GOAT & footballing God

Disrespectful to think otherwise. No one will be as good and profilic as him or Messi ever

Messi and Ronaldo both the gods aren't there's nothing wrong with thinking one is better than the other

·
Registered
42,033 Posts
RED_Nation said:
a GOAT & footballing God

Messi and Ronaldo both the gods but Messi is better

1 - 20 of 316 Posts