Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Been very happy with my pieces / many compliments. Quality of cut&sew tee I bought is outstanding. Look for items with "12.5 OZ 100% COTTON".

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
I have a couple items from the LA flagship store, but to be real OVO is overpriced for the quality. They use migrate quality but charge high grade prices due to the name on the product.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Worth it dog, I've had the original black snapback for about a year and the quality is excellent.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
was tryna cop a shirt and a hoodie, was expensive as fuck but i was like fuck it. Put it in the cart. then i saw $20 shipping with no option of increasing the waiitng time but lower shipping cost

gtfoh

·
Registered
15,193 Posts
ohBoyohBOY said:
was tryna cop a shirt and a hoodie, was expensive as fuck but i was like fuck it. Put it in the cart. then i saw $20 shipping with no option of increasing the waiitng time but lower shipping cost

gtfoh
:clap: me everytime i go to buy something

$20 to ship across canada? :what:

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts

·
Banned
42,375 Posts
DrakeToThe said:
Bought 2 shirts and feel like a queer wearing them so they just sit in my closet

Tbh
Not gonna lie, depending where I am I feel uncomfortable wearing mine and have a bunch

It's cool when I wear them on campus or at music events but awkward on the streets but I feel that way about most artist merchandise

1 - 20 of 38 Posts