Kanye to The banner

Is November "Break My Pockets" Month?

2333 Views 72 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  YeezyDude
KanYe, Cudi, Rihanna, My Chemical Romance, N.E.R.D, Ne-Yo, Nicki Minaj....  :robo: Seriously this shit is FUCKIN' RIDICULOUS! but my wallet's like  :ohno:
61 - 73 of 73 Posts
Lirl. :h5:
mercury201 said:
by this standard you could call 99% of all artists 'fake'
The Black Parade>>your taste in music.
mikeyzee said:
MCR.. really? you're buying that trash?
I was gonna say that LOL. My pockets are gonna be emplty!
KanyeTalkRep said:
i dont like katy perry fool.
mercury201 said:
also pretty funny that you single out gaga for being fake, while katy perry literally started as a christian singer, few years later she's singing about guys showing her their dicks.
Just Cudi and Kanye really...

Maybe a burned copy of Minaj.
Good. :h5:
mikeyzee said:
Im gonna be honest... Im only gonna buy Kanye's album... which is what most people here are gonna do
but good lord is that woman really good looking.. the things i'd do to katy perry.. mmmmm yum.

:brb:
YeezyDude said:

But IMO so would I rather be with Rihanna or Gaga. :allears:
mikeyzee said:
but good lord is that woman really good looking.. the things i'd do to katy perry.. mmmmm yum.

idk man, gag has a weird nose and mouth... katy perry is perfection.. beautiful eyes, gorgeous face.. great body, huge tits.. :brb: :brb:
YeezyDude said:

But IMO so would I rather be with Rihanna or Gaga. :allears:
but she likes kissing girls...
:oblivious:
mikeyzee said:
I don't care. But she got a nice ass. So :brb:
mikeyzee said:
idk man, gag has a weird nose and mouth... katy perry is perfection.. beautiful eyes, gorgeous face.. great body, huge tits.. :brb: :brb:
61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.