Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

· Registered
40,230 Posts
STATED said:
but my chemical romance, is not a pop plastic group with electronic shit,or rappers with southern style.

is a band with a very great inspiration and creativity.. like rhcp, king of leon, greenday, muse, mgmt, radiohead or coldplay
Lol @ mentioning MCR, Kings of Leon, Greenday, Muse, and Coldplay in the same breath as Radiohead and MGMT.

· Registered
287 Posts
mikeyzee said:
See thats the thing, Ive known about lady gaga for a long time. My two best friends LOVE HER. They've seen her in concert on the floor. Shes actually coming to where I work next year in april so i hooked them up with floor tickets. But anyway my point is, Im not denying her talents. Shes a great musician, has a good voice, she writes her own songs, she plays instruments, she dances amazing. But..... shes fake. I dont like fake people. Shes not "Lady Gaga", she was stephanie and it didnt work. So her label told her to change, and to be different and do dance music. Thats why i dont like her.
by this standard you could call 99% of all artists 'fake'

· Registered
24,353 Posts
Buying Kanye & CuDi.. probably download MCR to see how it is.. I didn't like any of N.E.R.D.'s new stuff they played when I saw them a couple days ago, and the other ones I could care less about so... No November isn't Break My Pockets month...

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.