Kanye to The banner

Is November "Break My Pockets" Month?

2333 Views 72 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  YeezyDude
KanYe, Cudi, Rihanna, My Chemical Romance, N.E.R.D, Ne-Yo, Nicki Minaj....  :robo: Seriously this shit is FUCKIN' RIDICULOUS! but my wallet's like  :ohno:
21 - 40 of 73 Posts
trash??

omg
mikeyzee said:
MCR.. really? you're buying that trash?
just dont waste your money. only buy kanye's and maybe N*E*R*D
Tbh I think I'm gonna dl like all of those lol

Its hard out on these streets :dno:
Only buying Kanye & Cudi's album so no
When it comes to anything not associated with rap and even with rap i only listen to a few rappers, i dont listen to radio music. As a matter of fact, i dont have presets in my car. I have my iphone plugged in and hear music from that. But as far as radio music goes, i dont listen to it at all. I get most of my music from blogs, so its usually indie bands, local bands etc etc or ESPN radio.

indie > anything on kiss fm.

Sorry if I cant stand katy perry/lady gaga/kesha/like a g6 song on the radio all fucking day. I dont know how people can listen to kiss fm in their car 24/7.. I just cant do it.
STATED said:
trash??

omg
Fixed. Oh and...

http://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/27849057725
mikeyzee said:
When it comes to anything not associated with rap and even with rap i only listen to a few rappers, i dont listen to music. As a matter of fact, i dont have presets in my car. I have my iphone plugged in and hear music from that. But as far as radio music goes, i dont listen to it at all. I get most of my music from blogs, so its usually indie bands, local bands etc etc or ESPN radio.

Sorry if I cant stand katy perry/like a g6 song on the radio all fucking day. I dont know how people can listen to kiss fm in their car 24/7.. I just cant do it.
what did you fix? lol and i dont care if kanye likes that song, shit is trash. If kanye tells you to jump off a bridge are you doing it?
YeezyDude said:
Look at it again. And no you took it the wrong way lol.
mikeyzee said:
what did you fix? lol and i dont care if kanye likes that song, shit is trash. If kanye tells you to jump off a bridge are you doing it?
And Black Ops. Lol
Lol I completely forgot about Black Ops :wom:

Now I'm definitely not buying any albums next month
Escobar21 said:
And Black Ops. Lol
Oh I see haha my bad. See i cant stand lady gaga because shes FAKE. and i dont like kesha because well,.. shes not good. lol
YeezyDude said:
Look at it again. And no you took it the wrong way lol.
Black Ops won't be anything special though.
I understand
lol, but my chemical romance, is not a pop plastic group with electronic shit,or rappers with southern style.

is a band with a very great inspiration and creativity.. like rhcp, king of leon, greenday, muse, mgmt, radiohead or coldplay

I guess that's why I like
mikeyzee said:
When it comes to anything not associated with rap and even with rap i only listen to a few rappers, i dont listen to radio music. As a matter of fact, i dont have presets in my car. I have my iphone plugged in and hear music from that. But as far as radio music goes, i dont listen to it at all. I get most of my music from blogs, so its usually indie bands, local bands etc etc or ESPN radio.

Sorry if I cant stand katy perry/lady gaga/kesha/like a g6 song on the radio all fucking day. I dont know how people can listen to kiss fm in their car 24/7.. I just cant do it.
I respect your opinion. But I think otherwise. And especially about Gaga. Well November will be a good month. :awesome:
mikeyzee said:
Oh I see haha my bad. See i cant stand lady gaga because shes FAKE. and i dont like kesha because well,.. shes not good. lol
See thats the thing, Ive known about lady gaga for a long time. My two best friends LOVE HER. They've seen her in concert on the floor. Shes actually coming to where I work next year in april so i hooked them up with floor tickets. But anyway my point is, Im not denying her talents. Shes a great musician, has a good voice, she writes her own songs, she plays instruments, she dances amazing. But..... shes fake. I dont like fake people. Shes not "Lady Gaga", she was stephanie and it didnt work. So her label told her to change, and to be different and do dance music. Thats why i dont like her.
YeezyDude said:
I respect your opinion. But I think otherwise. And especially about Gaga. Well November will be a good month. :awesome:
It lol at you that do not have Spotify and listen to artists like Nicki and N.E.R.D there, and use your money at albums that means something to you and you want to have at your iPod like Kanye and Kid Cudi.
Not for me. Just buying Kanye.
Ohhh. Well that doesn't mean, that she can't return to been the old Gaga. "Speechless" is an example. Also she talked about been "Fake" already in the first album. She wouldn't either work this hard on an album, if she was that fake. But okay what ever floats your boat lol. On the other hand, so is Katy Perry really fake.
mikeyzee said:
See thats the thing, Ive known about lady gaga for a long time. My two best friends LOVE HER. They've seen her in concert on the floor. Shes actually coming to where I work next year in april so i hooked them up with floor tickets. But anyway my point is, Im not denying her talents. Shes a great musician, has a good voice, she writes her own songs, she plays instruments, she dances amazing. But..... shes fake. I dont like fake people. Shes not "Lady Gaga", she was stephanie and it didnt work. So her label told her to change, and to be different and do dance music. Thats why i dont like her.
Lady Gaga used at dress of meat to seem special. That is just fucked up.
G
fck the mixtape. where's the album????????
iHateFJ said:
:h5:

it can get better is J Cole drops his Mixtape soon enough
21 - 40 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.