Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Banned
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time me and him are chilling with other people he always has to bring up something about my race. His comments usually come in the form of humor.

"Yo don't do anything stupid. You're a black guy so we automatically look suspicious"

"Don't be tempted to steal that"

"The cops will definitely stop us if they see you"

"Somebody turn on the AC. His dark skin is going to absorb the heat and make the car hot"

The thing is that I'm not even that black :bronwhat:
The jokes were funny at first but now they're just getting old

I also forgot to mention that this kid has aspergers and is socially awkward.
Should I start clowning my friend or am I taking this too seriously?

·
Banned
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whitegrapewhiteowl said:
clown him back :what:
The only thing stopping me is the fact that he's technically autistic. Plus nobody laughs at his jokes so I don't feel the need to

·
Premium Member
17,948 Posts
Knew some self prejudiced ****** like this in HS, cut em off and watch karma work wonders

·
Banned
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
moehunna said:
For friend sounds lame, stay away from lames. Them basic stereotypical jokes shows his lack of intelligence.
He is a lame lol the only reason he hangs out with us is because his brother is extremely likeable

·
Registered
18,583 Posts
rich boi said:
Every time me and him are chilling with other people he always has to bring up something about my race. His comments usually come in the form of humor.

"Yo don't do anything stupid. You're a black guy so we automatically look suspicious"

"Somebody turn on the AC. His dark skin is going to absorb the heat and make the car hot"

Your friend is a mark

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
rich boi said:
No, he's a white boy lol
He thinks I don't mind the jokes because I'm half white and was raised in the suburbs
You should probably tell him that's not okay and if he doesn't get it, cut him off

I used to have white friends like that in high school

·
Banned
2,586 Posts
rich boi said:
No, he's a white boy lol
He thinks I don't mind the jokes because I'm half white and was raised in the suburbs
so your are half white and you look white like logic and he makes jokes about you being black?

·
Banned
3,988 Posts
rich boi said:

You're not taking it too seriously. It's understandable why you feel the way you do. I'd feel annoyed. However, it might just be his way of coping. Racial jokes are corny, but some people are like that. It doesn't necessarily mean they're racist, but I get the sense that they're too obsessed with race. I wish I could hang out with you, to be honest.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts