Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you probably purchased POWER and Runaway on Itunes. Personally I only bought POWER. I'm wondering though, if people bought those two songs, then will they get those two songs in album version free since they already thought they bought them ? I mean basically what I'm saying is WTF !! Why did we get those songs on itunes (other than to show support) if they were going to be changed for the actual album in the first place ?

THIS QUESTION IS CONCERNING OTHERS BECAUSE I DON'T FUCK WITH iTUNES, (MUSICALLY THAT IS) ANYMORE. I AM GETTING HARD COPY.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
If you buy singles on iTunes and they are on the album, they usually take it off the price.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
68,701 Posts
Because iTunes version is sent to the radio and the radio would not play an 8 minute song, and rightfully so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,679 Posts
I think he means we payed for Runaway Single version on itunes but the album one will be different.So you know how Apple does the complete my album thing?When you do that you won't get the album version of runaway which is longer.I think that's what he means.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cesc. said:
If you buy singles on iTunes and they are on the album, they usually take it off the price.
so you are saying we will get the price of those twosongs off itunes ? I'm gonna get hard copy but I'm still curious
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,091 Posts
Gus said:
you probably purchased POWER and Runaway on Itunes. Personally I only bought POWER. I'm wondering though, if people bought those two songs, then will they get those two songs in album version free since they already thought they bought them ? I mean basically what I'm saying is WTF !! Why did we get those songs on itunes (other than to show support) if they were going to be changed for the actual album in the first place ?
Did you just become a Kanye fan? He's notorious for this.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,966 Posts
Cesc. said:
If you buy singles on iTunes and they are on the album, they usually take it off the price.
It wont because the singles will be different on the album. I think this only applies if you buy a song off an album and then buy the album, resulting in a discount.
This person bought the single version, not the album version (which isn't out yet).
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Gus said:
so you are saying we will get the price of those twosongs off itunes ? I'm gonna get hard copy but I'm still curious
Well obviously he isn't going to give you money back for buying songs of iTunes if you buy a hard copy. This is a joke right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JGOTit18 said:
You're basing fanhood off a post count?

Pardon me, I had to laugh at that.
You didn't get the sarcasm points "jay" but you did get the point..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
68,701 Posts
ROZAY said:
kanye is releasing an album of tracks he has released for free on his website

fuck you kanye
lawl only 3 GOOD Friday tracks will be on the album, So Apalled, Devil In A New Dress, and Monster, and I believe they will all be extended, so GTFO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cesc. said:
Well obviously he isn't going to give you money back for buying songs of iTunes if you buy a hard copy. This is a joke right?
THIS IS A QUESTION FOR iTUNES BUYERS !! READ THE DAMN DESCRIPTION !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ape said:
lawl only 3 GOOD Friday tracks will be on the album, So Apalled, Devil In A New Dress, and Monster, and I believe they will all be extended, so GTFO
Still Weezy, It's kinda fucked up. You gotta admit..
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Top