Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once Kanye tweeted that White people can't critique Black music

And I think that it is pretty racist and especially wrong considering how 90 percent of TLOP is bragging

I don't have to have slaves as relatives to understand bragging

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
He's very racist. one time he pushed me off my bike and said "stay down cracker" and I've been scarred ever since.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ANTI. said:
bragging = racist
You've missed the point

I said that Kanye after release of TLOP tweeted that white people shouldn't comment on black music  and then he tweeted that a person can't fully understand black music if their relatives wasn't slaves etc.

I think that it doesn't make sense because if TLOP was about racial issues then OK maybe I can't fully grasp some ideas, but TLOP is 90 per cent bragging so where is connection between having slaves in your bloodline and understanding bragging?

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blainer93 said:
He's very racist. one time he pushed me off my bike and said "stay down cracker" and I've been scarred ever since.
Man, please, I'm white, I can't understand why saying some stuff about whites is not considered racist like nobody going crazy over this tweet etc.

·
Registered
29,233 Posts
pokerking4128 said:
You've missed the point

I said that Kanye after release of TLOP tweeted that white people shouldn't comment on black music  and then he tweeted that a person can't fully understand black music if their relatives wasn't slaves etc.

I think that it doesn't make sense because if TLOP was about racial issues then OK maybe I can't fully grasp some ideas, but TLOP is 90 per cent bragging so where is connection between having slaves in your bloodline and understanding bragging?
you dont understand what hes trying to say

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Some of those white reviewers didn't grow up listening to rap and hip hop some of those reviewers only review because its their job

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
out. why would you post this? how did you proofread this one last time before hitting post and not say "oh wait i forgot i'm tucking trash"?

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
deej61 said:
you dont understand what hes trying to say
Maybe, can you tell me what he is trying to say?

From my point of view he is saying that white people can't understand the mindset of somebody whose ancestors were oppressed or that white people can't get black music because there are not so many white slaves in history - I make connection with slaves because Kanye himself said something along these lines. BTW I live in Russia and here white people were basically slaves till 1918 or even more.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.