Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is he in his prime? Or has he not even entered his prime yet? Many people say that MBDTF is when he entered his prime. I think he's just gettig started.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
mg248 said:
Is he in his prime? Or has he not even entered his prime yet? Many people say that MBDTF is when he entered his prime. I think he's just gettig started.
Imo Kanye has been in his 'prime' for his entire career. He is one of the most consistent and I think just continues to perfect his skills.

·
Banned
39,457 Posts
KennyWest said:
Imo Kanye has been in his 'prime' for his entire career. He is one of the most consistent and I think just continues to perfect his skills.
WTT was anything but consistent. Unless you wanna call it consistent shit.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Eden said:
ok.. whatever you say.
Lol. WTT was clearly more of a Jay-Z album then a Kanye one. Jays presence on it is a lot bigger and they both probably made compromises on how it sounded because there will have been things they didn't agree on. All of the projects which Kanye has had FULL control over have been excellent.

·
Banned
39,457 Posts
KennyWest said:
Lol. WTT was clearly more of a Jay-Z album then a Kanye one. Jays presence on it is a lot bigger and they both probably made compromises on how it sounded because there will have been things they didn't agree on. All of the projects which Kanye has had FULL control over have been excellent.
Eden said:
ok.. whatever you say.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Eden said:
WTT was anything but consistent. Unless you wanna call it consistent shit.
You serious?
A) It was a collab, and Jay-Z did most of the rapping.
B) Kanye's producing was pitch perfect.
C) WTT is awesomeeee.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts