Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are many bars on the album related to wanting to be "free" freedom for example riri saying i know it can be hard to love a girl like  me. I been thinking about this lately what do y'all think?

is kanye in an open relationship?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
.zeusontheweeds said:
We need to have a rule bruh you need a certain amount of posts before you can make topics
stfu you probably 12 years old ***** i been bumping ye since 2004 you dumb ass lil bitch i wish i could slap the fuck out of you just cuz i got a good career ahead of me and i been just reading this site since 2013 but rarely post don't ever try to lil me cuz u got no life and site on here all night and day

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
TJMAHAL said:
stfu you probably 12 years old ***** i been bumping ye since 2004 you dumb ass lil bitch i wish i could slap the fuck out of you just cuz i got a good career ahead of me and i been just reading this site since 2013 but rarely post don't ever try to lil me cuz u got no life and site on here all night and day
:oh2:

G

·
TJMAHAL said:
Is this a copypasta or does it just need to be one

·
Banned
32,536 Posts
TJMAHAL said:
foh all you are is a copypasta :jordanlaff: I gave you your first tv

1 - 20 of 58 Posts