Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
there is not no real differnce from 256 and 320 ya know the human ear doesnt really make a big differnce between them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
theebuckeyenut said:
just wondering is the album is going to be 256 on itunes, not 320...and will it be 320 anywhere
The Topspin Otis at least was 320. The album will most likely be that way too.

kanyenj said:
itunes 256 m4a > 320 mp3
Not really, but most people won't notice any differences.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,819 Posts
Phucker said:
The Topspin Otis at least was 320. The album will most likely be that way too.

Not really, but most people won't notice any differences.
can you even tell the difference? Even with you high end set up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
Hova said:
can you even tell the difference? Even with you high end set up.
:) Yeah. I'm not the biggest hi end head of my friends though. I got a friend who can tell a wav apart from a CD. I'm not sure what differences he notices. All this quality nerd thing is somewhat irrelevant with rap though. The music is not even put out in all that great quality to begin with.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,819 Posts
Phucker said:
:) Yeah. I'm not the biggest hi end head of my friends though. I got a friend who can tell a wav apart from a CD. I'm not sure what differences he picks on.
Have you ever tried to tell the difference with a blind listening test?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,181 Posts
One of the websites said that the mp3's would be 256kpbs. Not watchthethrone.com but the other one that had the same design.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
Hova said:
Have you ever tried to tell the difference with a blind listening test?
Yeah. It has it's flaws though, cos different setups play different file types differently at times. And it's at times hard to say if iTunes for example plays mp3 files perfectly to begin with. Surely they've focused more on the iTunes format.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,819 Posts
Phucker said:
Yeah. It has it's flaws though, cos different setups play different file types differently at times. And it's at times hard to say if iTunes for example plays mp3 files perfectly to begin with. Surely they've focused more on the iTunes format.
interesting.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top