Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know the folk who never believed in you??? told you you'd never amount to anything? etc.....

do you guys think it's wrong to treat those people like shit when you make it???

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
JXJ said:
you gotta stay fake humble fam

act humble in front of em
hate them in your heart
:koolaid:

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
Bringing that negative energy into your life is only going to end up making you feel worse in the long run.

Let your work speak for itself.

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
If u feel the need to go out of your way to be spiteful towards them even after you've succeeded, how much have u ACTUALLY won at life

·
Registered
995 Posts
Success is the best revenge tbh. All you have to do is win at life and you straight. They can doubt you but they can't doubt your success.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Django said:
Bringing that negative energy into your life is only going to end up making you feel worse in the long run.

Let your work speak for itself.
I guess you're right, I'm really big on the whole "the energy you carry around is what you attracts" thing so that really resonates with me.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
sortaz said:
I guess you're right, I'm really big on the whole "the energy you carry around is what you attracts" thing so that really resonates with me.
Yup birds of a feather flock together :)

·
Registered
24,417 Posts
u succeeding is shitting on them tbh

that's enough

they'll automatically get pissed off every time your name is brought up or they see something that reminds them of u

i'm jus gonna focus on myself and ignore them tho

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
KingJay said:
u succeeding is shitting on them tbh

that's enough

they'll automatically get pissed off every time your name is brought up or they see something that reminds them of u

i'm jus gonna focus on myself and ignore them tho
I'm going to make sure I achieve this within the next 10 years.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts