Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i started singing and playing the piano a few months ago im 17 was 16, and im more into singing if anything (piano is too repetitive) but is it still possible for me to be good enough in a few years to start recording pro shit and going big? I do it cause i like it more then anything but i would ultimately like to start dropping albums by the time im 21, 22.

I know through hard work and time comes greatness but i see all these people on american idol throughout the years who suck dick and they supposedly been singing their "whole life"

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Never too late. I'm 19 and I wanna learn how to play ANYTHING tbh. Find somebody to teach you fam.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
philippe said:
Never too late. I'm 19 and I wanna learn how to play ANYTHING tbh. Find somebody to teach you fam.
you dont need someone to teach you do you? I don't have any extra money to go throwing at coaches till i find the right one, thanks too

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Highlyxo said:
you dont need someone to teach you do you? I don't have any extra money to go throwing at coaches till i find the right one, thanks too
naw man ask a friend. thats what i plan to do. get as much as you can from your homie. practice often like a mufugga. and the rest i haven't figured out for my own individual plan lol

·
Registered
22,512 Posts
You still young doe.. if anything thats an ideal age to start learning if u arent growing up learning it.

ie - Cudi learnt guitar when he was like 26, not that hes a gawd on guitar but :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
I drummed for 10 years, piano for 5, stopped at 14.

Am 18 now, wish I'd started producing when I stopped playing actual instruments, but it's too late now.

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
I'll be 20 this year and I want to learn how to play the piano but I can't really buy a keyboard or piano right now but when I eventually do, I will teach myself using Youtube or something. I already make beats but I use my computer keyboard as the piano, so this has also brought me closer to playing the real piano.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
22 and still want to learn. Never too late for anything.

Except maybe if you want to be a pro-basketball player and 35.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Axyend said:

Am 18 now, wish I'd started producing when I stopped playing actual instruments, but it's too late now.
Don't be this guy.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Axyend said:

haha how is it too late?

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
I hate seeing kids that got forced to play violin or piano at age 4 or some shit by their parents crying about it now

"Ohhhh fuck I hated those days when I had to practice"

Then they're gonna go off to concerts and play like the second coming of Alfred Brendel (famous pianist)

I'm like :cmon: I wish my parents did that

·
Banned
6,663 Posts
Never too late but it damn sure gonna take you a long time if you really wanna learn it properly, I've been playing the piano for like 7 years & I'm still only decent on it tbh

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
I know someone who can duplicate what they hear by ear on Piano, and I'm bringing him in to help with my beats (Boutta turn him into my own little Jeff Bhasker) :datass: but thinking about it....you gotta be real good to get to that level.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts