Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i came to TX to see my dad and there was a real cool headshop

i got off by myself and bought a mini steamroller and am currently storing it in my sunglass case

my plan is to just put itin my cary on..it hasnt been used so i dont think its paraphanellia?

i searched online but theres no consesus

anyone know?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
i wouldn't think that there would be a problem with that.. if there's no weed to go along with it.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just found this on a forum..i feel better

"lol, chill out. I've put loads of sketchy shit in my checked baggage. Weed, ecstasy, pipes, bongs... And my brother snuck a handgun in my cousin's bag (he was REALLY pissed at him for having sex with his ex-girlfriend in the same bed. long story) and security never noticed, my cousin was just really pissed when he opened his bag in florida and found a handgun. "

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
just don't use it until after you get back, as long as there's no evidence of marijuana use its legal if you're over 18.

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
UniversalSwag said:

i got off by myself and bought a mini steamroller and am currently storing it in my sunglass case

my plan is to just put itin my cary on..it hasnt been used so i dont think its paraphanellia?

anyone know?
You're 99% safe but if they want to they will take it, they know you won't go to court or anything over a pipe so sometimes they will just take it to be dicks.

E

·
0 Posts
UniversalSwag said:

anyone know?
didn't you lie about your moms death on april fools day?

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
UniversalSwag said:
just found this on a forum..i feel better

"lol, chill out. I've put loads of sketchy shit in my checked baggage. Weed, ecstasy, pipes, bongs... And my brother snuck a handgun in my cousin's bag (he was REALLY pissed at him for having sex with his ex-girlfriend in the same bed. long story) and security never noticed, my cousin was just really pissed when he opened his bag in florida and found a handgun. "
Fact that it's on a forum proves it's BS. C'mon dude.. a handgun? No way in hell someone got a real handgun past airport security, especially in the United States.

·
Banned
6,388 Posts
UniversalSwag said:

anyone know?

Transporting para across state lines is a felony.. not saying anyone who works at the airport will know that but they will prob take it just because.. idk just call the airport and ask..don't give ur name doe

·
Registered
20,168 Posts
TSA technology got a pretty big upgrade and you'll probably get caught taking weed if it's in a carry on. Safest thing to do is put your bong in your luggage though...

·
Premium Member
102,791 Posts
ItouchedURmom said:
Transporting para across state lines is a felony.. not saying anyone who works at the airport will know that but they will prob take it just because.. idk just call the airport and ask..don't give ur name doe
It's not para without weed in it right? Just a tobacco pipe :oblivious:

·
Banned
6,388 Posts
catatafish said:
It's not para without weed in it right? Just a tobacco pipe :oblivious:
No its still considered para.. but if u got pulled over for example by the police they wouldn't be able to do anything to u.. if they wanted to be assholes they could take it, tested it and as long as no illegal substances are found they would have to return it.. prob give u a hard time doe..might have to get ur lawyer involved..

But regaurding tsa, my friend went to germany to visit family and came back with a roor with zero problems.. I would google it, and see what u find

1 - 20 of 23 Posts