Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hyphy03 said:
LOL
maybe the journey isn't over?!
The Journey is over for me. I have been shot in the back with an arrow, intercepting the arrow as it was ment for your heart.

*Go on without me!! Get those less cool shoes*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,436 Posts
Dudeski said:
found them!

They not too bad. The others were better tho, IMO

SideWays408 said:
The Journey is over for me. I have been shot in the back with an arrow, intercepting the arrow as it was ment for your heart.

*Go on without me!! Get those less cool shoes*
I just might, only cause there's a heart on those ones. Bitches love hearts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Im actually trying to figure that out 2 lol

I wonder if these have been erased from existence 0_0
they are fakes man. Don't buy them. Ye wouldn't nor Nike put out something so simple. Again.. These shoes are fake and corny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
If you want kanye inspired shoes get the Air Yeezy, the Bapesta college dropout edition or the LV joints.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,228 Posts
SideWays408 said:
"And so the Journey ends with a depressing ending. Seems as if the Shoes of youth were never real to begin with. Just a wise-tale spread by old delusional men, seeking something that was never truly real. Im not sure if il ever recover from my travels, iv spend my lives fortune and the precious good years i had searching for something that never really existed. Oh how the fates were cruel to this lonesome traveler. I hope my son never decides to come after me, because if he finds me i wont be able to face him, knowing i left his mom and him in search of a pair of imaginary shoes. Death is the only thing i now wish for."

The End.
AnthoNYC said:
/muthafuckinthread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,436 Posts
Dudeski said:
i just like the fact that they are high tops.
I checked out the guys website that made them. His are all one of ones too. But he does custom orders ifif your email him. I might get him to do a few different pairs for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Train said:
they are fakes man. Don't buy them. Ye wouldn't nor Nike put out something so simple. Again.. These shoes are fake and corny.
Well actually they were specially created for Kanye. Not sure if you can call that fake -_-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Well actually they were specially created for Kanye. Not sure if you can call that fake -_-
no they weren't friend. No custom shoe sells for less than a retail shoe. A custom bespoke AF1 is $800+ so if this was made for Ye it would be at least $135 MSRP then the price would sky rocket. I collect shoes man. They aren't knock offs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Nike would do a lot better than post a cd cover on the side of a shoe and call it a custom.  Haha. And those dunks are cool, but, fake as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,228 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Well actually they were specially created for Kanye. Not sure if you can call that fake -_-
no they were created for a customer, or in other words someone wanted the graduation artwork on a shoe so they contacted Mache and he made a custom 1 of 1 shoe for them for a specific price.
Train said:
no they weren't friend. No custom shoe sells for less than a retail shoe. A custom bespoke AF1 is $800+ so if this was made for Ye it would be at least $135 MSRP then the price would sky rocket. I collect shoes man. They aren't knock offs.
this

The picture of the shoe is real, but the site is fake. What these sites do is post real pictures but send fake shoes, if they even send shoes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,333 Posts
I agree with the other guy though, these shoes are probably fake. Save your money and get Air Yeezys. Never buy fake shoes, under no circumstance.
 
41 - 60 of 74 Posts
Top