Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just posted this on my Twitter...

But in all seriousness...
Im a 20year old single girl. I go out about 3 times a week into clubs and bars. EVERYWHERE I go is just chart music or dance music being played. All my friends can still dance and have a good time with it. But it honestly puts me in THE worst mood ever. Like dance music I think is just for like zombies with no soul. The beat gets into my brain and really irritates me to a point where I have a headache
I dont drink, so that might be why. But it honestly makes me want to kill myself. I love music so much, but MY music. Rap/hiphop.
Other music gets me angry and so frustrated! I dont understand how people can enjoy themselves with that shit blasting thru speakers?
On a night out, all that gets me thru is knowing that Ill soon be at home, in my bed, alone with MY music.
Is that gay?
Kanye, Wayne, Jay, Cudi, Lupe, OFWGKTA. That is MY music. It has meaning, soul and on top of it all is fucking amazing. Music = My life.

Im 20 for fuck sake. I should be able to have a good time in a club and not want to rip my hair out just becuase the DJ isnt playing Lil Wayne.

Anyone the same? Or am I just a complete music snob?

EDIT: All my girls are booking a holiday to Ibiza, the club capital! But Ive said Im not going, just for the fact I know the music all the clubs will be playing, and how I literally cant stand it. Im missing out on a holiday becuase of it.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
That doesn't make anyone necessarily gay, though it is a bit weird. I like my own music but I also kinda like party music so it's not like either bothers me. I'm not the type of person who gets mad when a song I don't like is playing, that's why it must be weird to me.

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
I feel you. I cant stand most of that club music. Pitbull is the most annoying piece of shit ever. I was drunk one time and he came on the radio, it gave me a headache and made me throw up.

·
Registered
28,258 Posts
Yeah club music (especially in the UK) sucks so I don't blame you. BTW, Ibiza is chav central. Don't bother wasting money :work:

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
The Kanye Stan said:
I just posted this on my Twitter...

But in all seriousness...
Im a 20year old single girl. I go out about 3 times a week into clubs and bars. EVERYWHERE I go is just chart music or dance music being played. All my friends can still dance and have a good time with it. But it honestly puts me in THE worst mood ever. Like dance music I think is just for like zombies with no soul. The beat gets into my brain and really irritates me to a point where I have a headache
I dont drink, so that might be why. But it honestly makes me want to kill myself. I love music so much, but MY music. Rap/hiphop.
Other music gets me angry and so frustrated! I dont understand how people can enjoy themselves with that shit blasting thru speakers?
On a night out, all that gets me thru is knowing that Ill soon be at home, in my bed, alone with MY music.
Is that gay?
Kanye, Wayne, Jay, Cudi, Lupe, OFWGKTA. That is MY music. It has meaning, soul and on top of it all is fucking amazing. Music = My life.

Im 20 for fuck sake. I should be able to have a good time in a club and not want to rip my hair out just becuase the DJ isnt playing Lil Wayne.

Anyone the same? Or am I just a complete music snob?

EDIT: All my girls are booking a holiday to Ibiza, the club capital! But Ive said Im not going, just for the fact I know the music all the clubs will be playing, and how I literally cant stand it. Im missing out on a holiday becuase of it.
pretty gay imo

1 - 20 of 376 Posts