Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok let's be honest, after Kanye came to 106 with 2 Chainz i think it's safe to assume he will be signed to G.O.O.D. Music. Kanye has worked with many "new" artist in the rise of their careers before like Frank Ocean and Lupe Fiasco. I've never seen Kanye however promote them as much as he does with 2 Chainz. Every good label in my opinion has to have balance between commercial and substance and i believe 2 Chainz helps with that. Tbh allot of former members of G.O.O.D. didn't work out because Ye sucks at promoting his artist on his label and he was so fixated on bringing conscious,underground music to the public eye, that he forgot about the commercial aspect.

·
Registered
150,928 Posts
Classless Clown said:
Ok let's be honest, after Kanye came to 106 with 2 Chainz i think it's safe to assume he will be signed to G.O.O.D. Music. Kanye has worked with many "new" artist in the rise of their careers before like Frank Ocean and Lupe Fiasco. I've never seen Kanye however promote them as much as he does with 2 Chainz. Every good label in my opinion has to have balance between commercial and substance and i believe 2 Chainz helps with that. Tbh allot of former members of G.O.O.D. didn't work out because Ye sucks at promoting his artist on his label and he was so fixated on bringing conscious,underground music to the public eye, that he forgot about the commercial aspect.
pretty sure Ye lets his artists do whatever they feel comfortable making

1 - 20 of 20 Posts