Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean you hear the same words from bon ivers song

I mean you can hear very often kanyes voice when bon iver is singing ( yeah I know its the band stfu :D )

so it is possible..that this is the second "not rap" song? like runaway?

i would be better...

here it is maybe the leaked version was just like a demo and kanye sings the same to look how it is

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
I'm glad Kanye asked Bon Iver to re-record that sample because the original song is almost un-listenable. I have to turn the volume all the way up just to hear the song

G

·
Albert McFly™ said:
I'm glad Kanye asked Bon Iver to re-record that sample because the original song is almost un-listenable. I have to turn the volume all the way up just to hear the song
Bon Iver>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
if you are asking if it will just be Kanye singing and no Justin Vernon than you're retarded and this thread is pointless.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Conye West said:
and also, I still don't understand what you are trying to say from the thread title so you fail miserably.
you know that there is a song called "lost in the world"?

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Liquid said:
I mean you hear the same words from bon ivers song

I mean you can hear very often kanyes voice when bon iver is singing ( yeah I know its the band stfu :D )

so it is possible..that this is the second "not rap" song? like runaway?

i would be better...

here it is maybe the leaked version was just like a demo and kanye sings the same to look how it is

alecia keys has backround vocals but i am pretty sure it is just him and alecia keys

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
FudgeSupreme said:
The leaked version is not final it only has the sample not the newly recorded vocals by Justin Vernon
the leaked version definitely has rerecorded vocals, not just the sample

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.