Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talk about/feature Lupe's music really often? LOL....

Just thought some of you might be interested in checking out this show. It's gotten a lot of love from people and I think you guys would enjoy it. I get together with friends and have serious, comical, introspective, thought provoking discussions while also playing great music. We call our movement 3 Step Radio, and it will be a small part of the All City Bosses movement I'm trying to get started(I'll explain that later if it ever gets up off the ground).....

But anyway

http://3stepradio.podomatic.com/

Episode 4 is the latest one. IMO Episode 2 then 3 are the best ones. 3 is on that same page, but 2 due to bandwidth issues was moved to another page. Episode 2 has the least Lupe on it, but it has a really funny discussion on who the best and worst looking women are(white, black ,asian, spanish, etc)

Episode 2 can be found here....http://3stepradioreborn.podomatic.com/player/web/2010-06-21T20_25_49-07_00

Enjoy guys LASERRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And, for Episode 5, I want to get a couple people from here on the show and just take it over completely, by the way.

Special KTT Lupe Section episode in celebration of Lasers getting a release date and all that.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah we're recording sometime this week so I'll let you guys know.  I wanna get 3 to 4 of you guys on there for 20 to 30 minutes to just talk about the whole experience from the petition to the rally to the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I press play and hear someone yell We're back and then laugh obnoxiously. I turn off lol

I will listen to more later.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quan292 said:
I press play and hear someone yell We're back and then laugh obnoxiously. I turn off lol

I will listen to more later.
Thattttts me.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Colecains thot said:
how many podcasts u have versa?
hahahahaa

I was like wtf?  Who hacked my account?  Then I remembered I made this thread.

We havent done an episode of this show in 3 years.  This show is done.

Here's the current one...

www.youtube.com/tempoaryalliance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts