Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
52,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For good reasons though. My dad was always "in" my life but he never really plays the role. Dude is just mentally distant when it comes to anything not about him. Narcissistic and inattentive doesn't even begin to describe him, dude shit talks his own family and never takes blame for anything. To him, throwing money at something means he's being responsible.

Looking back dude didn't teach me ANYTHING. Shaving, cars, talking to girls, etc. I'm in shock when I think about how you can be in your child's life and not be a parent to them. Even now as I watch my sister's come up he's just sort of there, offering no type of support or help to life's issues. I mean the guy basically blamed my sister for the fact she was depressed, even though it was from the shitty situation he refuses to help her out with.

I'm trying my best no to make some long ass rant, but I can feel it coming...

I think this is different from the typical "I hate my parents" thing kids usually pull. I used to think I hated my mom but when it comes to my dad it's different. It's a sheer amount of disappointment. His opinion literally means nothing to me.

I'd just give a kind "fuck you" and move on with life if it weren't for the fact I'm living with him until Summer semester starts. He buys my sister and I things just so we're tied down to him and his shit. For instance the car I can't even use to drive home and escape his bullshit. He said he'd call the police if I drove back to my hometown. :cmon:

Yes I'm venting, dude is a fucking inconsiderate asshole. Today he was on his period about me stealing from him. I never stole from him a day in my life and never would. I just sat there taking it all in because I have no other choice.

I'm not soft at all, but this shit is really getting on my nerves because it's coming from my own father. Lately I haven't been seeing the point in calling him my dad. Yes he's currently paying my bills and I appreciate that, as anyone would. But anyone can do that, and he's been like this my entire life. My sister already shuns his influence in her life (or lack there of) and soon my younger sisters will too.

He cheated on my mom back when they ere together and I ratted him out. I don't think he ever forgave me for it...But fuck him for that.

Idgaf about a tl;dr. I had to get this out asap.

·
Banned
52,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TheTruest said:
Yea, My dad and the majority of my family has never done shit for me, or care about me so I say fuck em. All I got is my Mom and my Bro and that's all I need.
I want to get into that mindset, but every time I think about what could have been I get kind of down...:cryfam:

·
Premium Member
69,393 Posts
Man the fuck up and do one of two things:

1. Punch that ***** the fuck out

2. Move out from home

As long as he pays the bills and puts food in your belly, then you really cant do shit

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.